Jessica Biel ------ kate upton - u jelly?

i like kate...but would have no issue "settling" for biel
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

But of course I have to say that I see at least 10 plumper butts on a daily basis in downtown dc.

laugh.gif
 My man pulled that joint off of page 1 of the NT Pre-Programmed Response book

Of course, since she doesn't have the airbrushed/plastic @#$ that video @#$@ have, her @#$ is horrible according to NT 
eyes.gif
It's better than average; the typical woman regardless of race has no @#$ or obese @#$

Originally Posted by Nowitzness41

Originally Posted by RaWeX05

Put that butt on Upton and game over.

This, in a versus situation though: I give Kate the nod, because currently- she has atleast 2 of the 4 crucial points in her favor (face and chest), whereas Biel only has the booty for sure. The 4th (clam) i would think goes to Kate, shes younger and looks like she'd have a nice little clean, pink , tight box going on. (dont get me wrong, id take either, both very fine! Im a mass man, but a face man too, and you know that box is crucial also) 

Biel has a confirmed meow piercing though. You calculate that into the ratings?

Originally Posted by Grizzly Hebert

This, in a versus situation though: I give Kate the nod, because currently- she has atleast 2 of the 4 crucial points in her favor (face and chest), whereas Biel only has the booty for sure. The 4th (clam) i would think goes to Kate, shes younger and looks like she'd have a nice little clean, pink , tight box going on. (dont get me wrong, id take either, both very fine! Im a mass man, but a face man too, and you know that box is crucial also) 

Score lowers.

Originally Posted by Grizzly Hebert

I think you didnt calculate mark sanchez going ham on that for a few months. Also as for face, make up is a hell of a thing. 
thapointguy wrote:
Biel no question. JT still hitting that?

arent they getting married?

Originally Posted by scshift

But of course I have to say that I see at least 10 plumper butts on a daily basis in downtown dc.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 My man Monta. Good to see you in good spirits my dude.

Originally Posted by scshift

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 My man Monta. Good to see you in good spirits my dude.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I love seeing your posts around NT but I'm always afraid you're trolling because I feel the same way with a lot of them... and I'm not a troll

Back
Top Bottom