jesus christ vol. ktt

OP is lowkey Rakeem and wanted to boost about having an eggplant and smashing a milf 
laugh.gif

I'm getting too old man...

First. Why tf you broadcasting this man's meat size around the internet?

Second, your homeboy reserves the right to give rakeem the hands...

Sounds like one of them reddit "stories"...

This.

Obviously you ain't the homie...

You just stated Nick is one of the closest, and was y'all #1 rule.

Sound like y'all are all scared of Rakeem. Willing to let him blow all your mother's back out and won't do **** about it.

You are the definition of Beta, matter of fact you sound like a Delta Boy.

A 23 year old that still is super close with 8 friends and 1 of them is 26.

"Hanging out" at your friends house, who's is 23, and also lives with his mom.

this story seems like it was made up by a high schooler who doesn't know why it seems made up, because he's still in high school and doesn't know what real life is like.

A 23 year old that still is super close with 8 friends and 1 of them is 26.

"Hanging out" at your friends house, who's is 23, and also lives with his mom.

this story seems like it was made up by a high schooler who doesn't know why it seems made up, because he's still in high school and doesn't know what real life is like.

Rakeem is dark skinned, tall and muscular. Also has the biggest **** out of the 8 of us according to the local thot we've all been with:smile:feels:smile:

"Local Thot"

Quit lying! You know you peeped his meat and felt insecure about yourself.

Ol' boy was like....

Ronaldo-Gay-Who-sad-that_o_96859.gif

Lol this has to be made up. Some Lisa Ann type scene.

Ha. Messed up situation for your friend though. They should've at least not be making out in front of her son's friends. Guess she has an ace of spades tattoo and likes them young.

Last edited:
Its not my story. I copied and pasted it from ktt. The guy posted a pic of rakeem and the mom.

Decent face but body looks a little sloppy. Would ask her to wear one of those one piece pajamas with the boobs and taint part cut open.

Back
Top Bottom