Jet Blue $599 "All you can Jet pass" .....

hmm... could stand to take 4 weekend trips to Vegas this football season
laugh.gif
.... would only end up 150 round way each time... not bad.

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

hmm... could stand to take 4 weekend trips to Vegas this football season
laugh.gif
.... would only end up 150 round way each time... not bad.

And if your rooms are comped... It could be fun.

I think this could be a good deal for travelling business people or those who has family in different states.

Wow.

I wish the deal was from Oct 8-Nov8 though. I have off the last week of Oct and the first week of Nov. Maybe if it is a success they will do it again nextmonth.

Now that I think about it... it still could be worth it. I could take four three-day weekends and visit my brother in Atlanta, sister in TX, sister in SanDiego, and I could go one random place the next.

Seriously contemplating...

Yeah Classy that's what I'm hoping...that this deal with be so successful that they will continue it in the future.

Even if I had to work (M-F), I'd hit the airport right after work on a Friday and come back Sunday evening...like every week of the month that the pass wasvalid. I'd do something sweet like cop NBA or NFL tickets for different cities and just try to visit as many stadiums as I could...or just try to hit hitas many states as possible.

As far as hotel rooms and whatnot, why even cop the pass if your funds ain't right?

Originally Posted by grittyman20

Word, if they did it in July or August I'd cop in a heartbeat.

LAX to _______ I'd hit every single location they had to offer

pimp.gif
SFO to ____ for me but yeah that'd never happen in the summer, unfortunately

Originally Posted by gORJESS

Thats pretty hot if you dont have obligations,
Virgin airlines is better though
smile.gif
but jet blue comes in 2nd place to me.

Better in what? The necessities? How many cities do they fly to again?
roll.gif

The other thing you have to factor in with Jet Blue and the only thing that really sucks, is that you have limited cities to fly to depending on your airportof departure. It is not flying between all 57 airports.

I really want to do this. My college doesnt start till Sept 25 and damn, would love to travel to all these places I've never been to. would just book abunch of consecutive flights from day to day so I wouldn't have to stay in hotels. The trip would be ridiculous. Visit some of my friends from college too.599 is too cheap for a whole month plus its jet blue...

Just in time for the NFL season. I gotta check the schedules but if possible I can be at a different city's home game every Sunday for 4 weeks.Damnnnnnn.... Let me look into this for real!

Originally Posted by eight2one

if i had the money i would do this....its not like i have a job.

this

i graduated in may, still dont have a job, but have been traveling ALL summer and now I dont have any money

This is amazing, it's so copped. I can see other airlines doing this during the after summer slump, from sept to early November.

Not all planes have tv's? I went on Spirit Airlines last Fall to Miami and that plane didnt have tv's. Sorely disappointed.

Flying to the Philippines from NY =
sick.gif

13 hours to Korea, 4 or 5 hour wait, then another 3 hour flight to the Philippines.
indifferent.gif

Movies were piff though.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom