Jets @ Pats,Sunday 4:15pm ET

Praying that our defense can handle the "Sanchise",probably the toughest test for the D yet...
roll.gif

laugh.gif

always a tough and fun one against the jets....we ain't hearing the noise. TB12 is locked in...

tom-brady-dance-1.gif

1 thing or another is going to happen.

either sanchez is going to make the patriots defense look like an above average defense or the patriots defense is going to make sanchez look like an above average quarterback.

that said i don't expect a 98 ryan leaf esque performance part 2 from sanchez on sunday. im not saying he'll be great but he won't be nowhere near as bad as he was against baltimore, especially if maingold is back.

game will be closer then people expect imo as well. matchup the pats are a better matchup for the jets then baltimore. im not saying the ravens are a better team then new england but matchup wise they give the jets more trouble.

Vince Wilfork salavating.....

Lookin forward to this one, glad we're on a bye so I can catch it live with no worries. 
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by onewearz
*Checking in......
ohwell.gif

Rex better have them prepared this time. The Patriots D is weak, but right now, our offense is weaker
30t6p3b.gif

roll.gif
@ quote me.  Son says the same stupid @#$%^&*$ every week in every thread.  Quote me. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

well at least the offense cant play ne worse....right? 
ohwell.gif
........just have a horrible feeling bout this game, but at least the Dolphins r coming to town 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Beware The Underdog

J-E-T-S with the W.

quote me 
Mark Sanchez will ball out of control this game. Its going to be crazy.
pimp.gif

your either going to look like a genius or be quoted in the week 5 in review thread in about 3.5 days.    

i'm hoping that you look like a genius

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

your either going to look like a genius or be quoted in the week 5 in review thread in about 3.5 days.    

It don't matter tho. Life will go on. But damn I hope they get the win. Should be a great one.

CP relax.

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

Originally Posted by Beware The Underdog

J-E-T-S with the W.

quote me 
Mark Sanchez will ball out of control this game. Its going to be crazy.
pimp.gif

Cosign. Jets better work their $+$ off this week.

Originally Posted by MrONegative

Originally Posted by bkmac

Originally Posted by onewearz
*Checking in......
ohwell.gif

Rex better have them prepared this time. The Patriots D is weak, but right now, our offense is weaker
30t6p3b.gif
this
30t6p3b.gif
The Jets don't care about their often noted super weak offensive playcalling. Rex thinks this can be the 2000 Ravens but in 2011 things are different.
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom