Jewish fans upset with the Jets and the NFL

Professional athletes always play on Christmas and Easter. What if Kobe said "Sorry, i can't play in observation of the birth of my lord andsavior." And although i don't follow it very closely, not many muslim athletes take holy days off either. But one particular religious demographic iscomplaining? Ugh.

Maybe not go to the games? If you have a religious duty, it's not the Jets fault. Unless it was a Jewish team run by a Jewish owner in a Jewish league.Seeing as that money is above religion, these Jewish people getting upset should just take a chill pill and not go. There will be a tomorrow.

BTW, these ARE the people who killed the dinosaurs.

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Originally Posted by Lazy B

Originally Posted by Mebo03

antisemitism on this board is ridic

Its not just this board its the entire world buddy.

It had to take me getting out of NYC this year to realize that. For a group that pretty much keeps to themselves I'll never understand the hate we receive.
Study the history of your people especially during the Middle Ages and the Renaissance periods and you'll find your answer.

Seriously though...

The Jets can't get a break with ANYTHING.

Jets get Bart Scott & Lito..

Bills get Owens.. Dolphins get better by just having Parcells still... Oh & the Patriots they picked up a few people.

And besides, this is supposed to be a sacrifice. Did Moses wander the desert so that his people could ask for a game to be rescheduled to better suit thatleisure?

Originally Posted by Frankie Valentino

Professional athletes always play on Christmas and Easter. What if Kobe said "Sorry, i can't play in observation of the birth of my lord and savior." And although i don't follow it very closely, not many muslim athletes take holy days off either. But one particular religious demographic is complaining? Ugh.
Completely agree. It's like the world has to stop all of a sudden because some people won't get to go to the game.

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Originally Posted by Mebo03

antisemitism on this board is ridic

Its not just this board its the entire world buddy.

It had to take me getting out of NYC this year to realize that. For a group that pretty much keeps to themselves I'll never understand the hate we receive.
Study the history of your people especially during the Middle Ages and the Renaissance periods and you'll find your answer.

Are you suggesting we did something to deserve the treatment we recieved in Europe during the middle ages?

Originally Posted by TCERDA

smh.gif
Thats ridiculous!!! Thats's like us mexicans getting mad if the San Antonio Spurs schedule a game on Ash Wedenesday.
grin.gif
Lets be real.

basketball season is pretty long

a lot of you are missing their point

25%

Originally Posted by finnns2003

lol, poor Jets. they can do no right. scum of the NFL.

+%#$#!% idiotic dolphins fan chimes in with a useless comment. the jets requested that they have road games on those weeks... the nfl messed up.

Originally Posted by B l U e deVils ACC

Originally Posted by finnns2003

lol, poor Jets. they can do no right. scum of the NFL.
+%#$#!% idiotic dolphins fan chimes in with a useless comment. the jets requested that they have road games on those weeks... the nfl messed up.
He was obviously kidding.

Oh, I do not want people to take my rant before though like I want the league not to play ont those days.

Just like mentioned above, the nba plays on christmas and easter which are seen as the highest holidays in the catholic church.

I was just going off on the comments being made about Jews themselves.

Back
Top Bottom