jim jones and juelz destory chris brown's album release party.

it is not there fault.

how you gonna show up to a party that you are suppose to be in and they tell you can't come in.

__

Money is Money.. how you owe somebody and you don't pay? shady
eyes.gif

You doin' this at a Chris Brown party? A Chris Brown party? Dude is what? 17 or 18 and you actin' younger than he is? Them dudes at Dipset at somepoint have to grow up. I mean the humor they bring is welcomed but@%+* like this is more sad than humorous.

I can picture this little N!gga sittin there poutin after this..."Man why Jimmy had to ruin my party..we was about to break the Stomp the YardPinata"

ya'll cats is silly, that was like the party of the night in NYC that day. Star studded, WILD shorties in there, some of ya'll must not know nothingabout what nyc night life is like, why wouldn't a chris brown party be poppin? dudes like hottest RnB cat out right now, and it wasn't a teeny bopperevent like a 106 and park walk through or album signing, it was club night with all grown people in there and chicks ready to pop. Something stupid happens inthe line of after the let out at like 50% of all parties, cats sound silly to me like yall never been to a real club not seeing this as something DUMB normal.If you got to the right parties you see that same talk from plenty of folks from bums to bonafide celebs

i just wonder why they didn't let them in..its not like a bouncer dunno who jim jones and juelz santana is.

Back
Top Bottom