Jim Jones kicked outta BB Kings?

Any NT'ers know whats going on? A friend told me there was like 25 cops in Times Square because of him having beef at the door of BB Kings.. then QuestLuvposted on his twitter that dude got kicked out
laugh.gif

from what I heard dude started comparing Macdonald fries to BK's fries. The manager didn't like that at all, one thing lead to another and the rest ishistory.

Originally Posted by MvP07

from what I heard dude started comparing Macdonald fries to BK's fries. The manager didn't like that at all, one thing lead to another and the rest is history.
roll.gif
BB kings is not Burgerking

BB Kings is a music venue in Times Sq

Originally Posted by Alchemiss

from what I heard dude started comparing Macdonald fries to BK's fries. The manager didn't like that at all, one thing lead to another and the rest is history.
roll.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

lol you dont know what youre talking about huh?

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

MvP07 wrote:

clearly

roll.gif

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

MvP07 wrote:

clearly

roll.gif

Originally Posted by OWL TROUTWIG

Why you dudes clowning the french fry story guy? He was obviously joking
roll.gif
I came to say the same thing. I mean...that was blatantsarcasm...

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom