Jim Jones Speaks On Seeing Nas, Camron, T.I. & Max B

Has T.I. or anyone from his camp reached out to you regarding your comments?
It's not even that serious. I don't care about that sh*t. When I see him it'll be like, What's up, What's poppin? N*gg*s can't tell menothing in this game, period, even if you had a problem. I ain't tripping on nobody. You can't never use me for a publicity stunt. I'm always gonnaget cabbage. I'm like the Fruit Man. I'm waiting for a new shipment of cabbage. So I can just give out some humble cabbage.

Dame Dash: Cabbage is a vegetable. [Both Laugh.]

Jones: The Vegetable Man then.

Have you seen T.I.'s clothing line, AKOO?
I haven't seen it. I seen an ad and his jeans look like some Pepe Jeans. But that's another story. I ain't mad at nobody in this b*llsh*t game.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Who do you feel like right now is holding it down for New York?
All these n*gg*s have been around and they still not doing nothing. They trying to catch up to me right now, literally. I'm the point of interest right now. Who's been more relevant than me the past 3 years as far as New York is concerned? As far as style, fashion, speakin' my mind, political awareness, and stuntin' on n*gg*s. Ladies love me. Police know my name on a first and last basis. They respect me for a [being a] G. They ain't trying to lock me up for weed so I'm having a ball. I probably smoke like a half an ounce a day. N*gg*s know how instrumental I am to New York. There's no one gonna be able to do what I've done as far as the work I've put in and the things I've accomplished and the things I've escaped unscathed for another 20 years. I don't have to have nothing out and I still shut sh*t down.

eyes.gif

Originally Posted by LLC Money

Dude is wild as all hell...he is truly living in his own world. I guess as long as the checks clear so be it but damn
tired.gif
he really believes all this stuff he spews.

Its called "swag" I believe. Lol.

I use to like Jimmy but he really needs a reality check. He's smelling himself WAYYY to much! I mean dude hasn'thad a hit since "Ballin". That's the only song he can perform that the average rap fan will even remember...
laugh.gif

Is there regret that a good friendship was ruined by the business?
There's never no regrets. As you get older, you lose friends. But you make new rapports and it's all about the money and taking care of your family. It was a good friendship though.
smh.gif

Former Byrdgang member Max B has been posting videos taking shots at you and saying an alteraction took place between you two. What are you thoughts on these?
There's one thing about YouTube, people get up there and say what they want, but there's never, ever any proof. If there was anything I've ever done, believe me, somebody validated would tell you about it. And besides, I own him. From the crown of his head to the soles of his feet. So you tell me when his album's gonna come out? He sold his publishing to me for like 100 stacks for whatever the bail was when he was cryin' to me to get out of jail. That's my sneaker money. So he sold his publishing [to me] for whatever the bail was. I own him. He signed to me. Not no Asylum. He won't be coming out with an album anytime soon.

So any deal he does, he has to go through you?
Yeah I'm the Don Dada. You gotta come speak to Daddy. I'm Steinbrenner in the situation. Who's your daddy? Dada. Padre. Me. Let's get to that. Did he look good showing the car that was tore up? How would that story go? Like, I would never wanna show my car being tore up, there's no way around it. Like, how did it get tore up like that. "I was trying to get away from crashing cars." You sound wild. I don't know what happened that day, you smell me? [Laughs].

Was there any truth to his claims that he punched you in the face?
This is me. Let's be realistic. That's why I'm laughin'. When I was coming at n*gg*s it was dead serious, like when I see you n*gg*, it's on. Not when I see you, you start runnin' from me. I don't know no gangsters that do that type of sh*t.

Damn Max....
smh.gif

And Jimmy made max sell him his publishing for that bail money????
nerd.gif

I thought them other _'s put up that dough for Max???

smh.gif
smh.gif

Somebody lying...

Why is this Jafar lookin dude still talkin??? Can't someone just smack him on the mouth?
And
smh.gif
at the Dame gave Jay the "cool" factor comment... fool aint no one ever check for Dame
laugh.gif

Dame lost

DreClark^^^

As much as it hurts my heart i think Max is lying especially with the VH1 show where he was counting money before picking Max up. And who you know hang withMax that casually has 100K

Smoking half an ounce huh

Thats what scott storch used to smoke

Hes gonna end up the same way

Thats why I love rap its all B.S.

The fact that he made Max sell him his publishing to get out of jail when that was supposed to be his man and was responsible for aiding in his only his is
smh.gif
tired.gif

Originally Posted by ej205

Has T.I. or anyone from his camp reached out to you regarding your comments?
It's not even that serious. I don't care about that sh*t. When I see him it'll be like, What's up, What's poppin? N*gg*s can't tell me nothing in this game, period, even if you had a problem. I ain't tripping on nobody. You can't never use me for a publicity stunt. I'm always gonna get cabbage. I'm like the Fruit Man. I'm waiting for a new shipment of cabbage. So I can just give out some humble cabbage.

Dame Dash: Cabbage is a vegetable. [Both Laugh.]

Jones: The Vegetable Man then.

Have you seen T.I.'s clothing line, AKOO?
I haven't seen it. I seen an ad and his jeans look like some Pepe Jeans. But that's another story. I ain't mad at nobody in this b*llsh*t game.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
LOL Classic Dame and Jimmy

the nerve of this dude! all cam did for this bum and he actin like he did something for cam
smh.gif
#@*$ jim jones!

Back
Top Bottom