Jim Jones Speaks On Seeing Nas, Camron, T.I. & Max B

jones is the biggest fraud ever
no one believes a thing you are saying duke

someone needs to put dude in his place already

idk if im even going to watch this interview. i cant stand Jim Jones. He's whackkkk. Cam'ron and Juelz are those dudes though. I'ma watch itlater... for the laughs.

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

The fact that he made Max sell him his publishing to get out of jail when that was supposed to be his man and was responsible for aiding in his only his is
smh.gif
tired.gif

word.

First he says there's no slavery going on and Cam doesn't own or didn't own Juelz. Then he says he owns Max B.
laugh.gif
Dude is hilarious.

Damn shame too, I used to mess with Jones til he let his fame get to his head.

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

The fact that he made Max sell him his publishing to get out of jail when that was supposed to be his man and was responsible for aiding in his only his is
smh.gif
tired.gif
Exactly..thats straight up grimey and Jim said it like it was suppose to make him look good

jones is jokes...he honestly think he that n'
laugh.gif
...i look forward tothis clowns interviews, he's always good for a laugh

That cat said he the fruit man because he get cabbage. I can't even take him serious enough.

Jones is a clown. Dude's a smart businessman but if he was a real N he'd let Max B do his own thing and quit extorting homie.

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

Jones is a clown. Dude's a smart businessman but if he was a real N he'd let Max B do his own thing and quit extorting homie.

For one..Max did that to himself for talkin out the side of his neck

For two..no one told him to sign his life away

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

For one..Max did that to himself for talkin out the side of his neck

For two..no one told him to sign his life away
For three....Max didn't have to set those dudes up at that Hotel in NJ...

But Jimmy is still grimy...

Originally Posted by wildout4

if only jimmy could make his interviews rhyme. he'd be platinum.

hahahaha that's what I'm sayin..dudes wildin'thinking he actually made a difference in NY rap, all he did is garbage I think someone shouldhonestly let him know that he's never been in the light and should be happy he still has money..

Originally Posted by yungmatt

Jim wildin. He gotta be the most contradictory rapper ever besides Ma$e
laugh.gif
yea he be tripping up....worth the read/listen just forthe laugh factor tho

this aint slavery......i own max...
smh.gif

so the same thing that they mad at cam about they basically try and do to everyone under them-

I wanna kno wat really went on between him and cam and he always half answers somethin he used to be that dude now he jus be comin off corny and makin max sellhim his publishin to get out of jail is a coward move how could you run wit a dude like that?

Originally Posted by CashBanks

I wanna kno wat really went on between him and cam and he always half answers somethin he used to be that dude now he jus be comin off corny and makin max sell him his publishin to get out of jail is a coward move how could you run wit a dude like that?
Well,Ill tell you what I heard from an inside source. Among Cam owning all of DIPLOMAT publishing, Cam also boned Chrissy while her and Jim weretogether.
devil.gif
Im not sayin that as a joke or anything,thats just what Iheard and the source is pretty credible. Thats why Jim salty

Originally Posted by yungmatt

Originally Posted by CashBanks

I wanna kno wat really went on between him and cam and he always half answers somethin he used to be that dude now he jus be comin off corny and makin max sell him his publishin to get out of jail is a coward move how could you run wit a dude like that?
Well,Ill tell you what I heard from an inside source. Among Cam owning all of DIPLOMAT publishing, Cam also boned Chrissy while her and Jim were together.
devil.gif
Im not sayin that as a joke or anything,thats just what I heard and the source is pretty credible. Thats why Jim salty
[Max] EVERYBODY had that P..... and boy do I mean EVERYBODY [/Max]

Back
Top Bottom