Jim Jones taking shots at Fab

Damn yuku *!$%*% up my post above... I dont feel like retyping it but like dude just said Jimmy's hits were with features...

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

Seriously, who's listening to real talk over hustlers pome?

Y'all buggin'...

And

Ghost of rich porter>tinc2

Damn Son I used to value your taste in music, lost an abundance of respect from me today.
sick.gif

Originally Posted by diceloveme

Real Talk had heat on there Ninja, MMN. I'm not disputing that Jim has good albums but they are IN NO WAY SHAPE OR FORM better than Fab's. Loso's way vs Pray IV reign proved that. Jim Tried to cross over in to fabs lane with the commercial appeal and fell flat on his face, while FAB gave yall his most consistent album to date so how is Jim a better "Artist" To think of it why are we even using the word "artist" and Jim Jones in the same sentence.
Secondly Jim has no Single hits meaning every hot song he had popping he had somebody featured on it. Crunk Music F/ the dips, We fly high F/ mAx, Summer with Miami F/ trey Pop Champagne F/ R. Browz
I'll give you real talk and loso's way

You can't tell me ghetto fabolous is better than on my way to church or street dreams is better than hustlers pome

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by GUILLERMO GUTIEREZ

breathe > crunk muzik, baby girl, we fly high

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

this is da %$%!!%#% im talking about, ya letting da fact that ya don't like jim jones as a person cloud you from da from da fact that jim got a WAY better

singles discography.

only category fabolous got jim BAR NONE is features...fab murders features with a vigor da only person that makes it competitive is Rick Ross & jadakiss.
i agree but i seriously cant listen to Jim Jones more than Fabolous.

I know a lot of yall saying POME over Fabolous but yall know that if yall had two options to choose on a deserted island yall would think twice & choose Fabolous
laugh.gif

If TINC1 dropped today a lot of yall would beg to differ. Fab got 16's and 24's that i would take over Jimmy career as an ARTIST.

Yall playing right?
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Depends on my mood
laugh.gif

I'm in the minority who don't even like G.F and OMWTC I don't favor sans like 6 songs. Hustlers POME defs trumps Streets dreams.

real talk (no pun) > swag raps

yeah, Jim takes this one since we're picking sides, lol.............i just rather listen and relate to some real talk most of the time, other than hearing some swagged out bragadocious rhymes
dont get me wrong....i rock with Fab pretty tough, but thats just like me wanting to listen to Boosie over Wayne one day............see what i mean?!?

i guess it just depends on your mood, #kanyeshouldershrug

I seriously can't believe dudes on here are trying to make a case for Jim Jones>Fab in any way shape or form.  I had to look at the calendar now just make sure that today wasn't April 1st by some of the newly found Jim Jones supporters in here with some of their comments.  You dudes are funny and lost at the same time.

POME is better then any fabolous album...this is fact..ghetto fab was fab's best album, then from nothing to something, then loso's way...real talk was dissapointing

and street dreams is straight basura.

Deuce King wrote:
I seriously can't believe dudes on here are trying to make a case for Jim Jones>Fab in any way shape or form.  I had to look at the calendar now just make sure that today wasn't April 1st by some of the newly found Jim Jones supporters in here with some of their comments.  You dudes are funny and lost at the same time.
This.

Jim Jones can't rap for $#!!....

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by GUILLERMO GUTIEREZ

breathe > crunk muzik, baby girl, we fly high

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

this is da %$%!!%#% im talking about, ya letting da fact that ya don't like jim jones as a person cloud you from da from da fact that jim got a WAY better

singles discography.

only category fabolous got jim BAR NONE is features...fab murders features with a vigor da only person that makes it competitive is Rick Ross & jadakiss.
chill.

i never liked we fly high. i dont like music that sounds like that or crunk muzik.

i only liked Jims first cd.

yeah WFH was POPULAR but it was whack to me. just like all the other popular radio singles out in the past couple years.

Pin the Tail on the Donkey > WFH and Crunk Muzik to me.

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

jimjonesmob.jpg

>           Fab's existence.

Not so fast
cover2236.jpg
pssh....

fab can't go tape for tape with da dipset empire
laugh.gif
he's gonna lose...

Deuce King wrote:
 your opinion is void cuz you a jay-z cheerleader and jim jones ruffled his feathers.
laugh.gif

everyone knows jim's tapes are solid...ghost of rich porter is just another example of jim doing what he does on da mixtapes....

ninjahood i kno u frm uptown thats y ya ridin jim jones, but you knowso dat loso is dat dude compared to jimmy! point blank period no comparison, u kno cuz u went hard with tha jerseys and pinwheel's jus like fab ninjahood ya whole style used to b frm fab prolly half of niketlk, jjim jones has no talent, he's dirty, false claiming blood but he aint neva bang and b/c th real blood frm LA called him out he dont b reppin no more, u see tha boy repped tookie in the "harlem forever" freestyle, it's so real i seen jim jones  couple times in person and walked right by him he's nobody, Aye NT ya'll see whe dat clown was riding the trin to 28th street where all th fake #*! B
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
youtube it. Brooklyn  is way more realer than harlem anyhow, they make it BK take it, an this aint tha 80's so they dont make it no more smh, jimmy was super quiet when max b was out here on his tyrants makin noise, he would always ignore the questions about max or jus not say nothing but let kanye say sumthin he b ready to go in but when a real G holla at tha boy he silent
ohwell.gif
..max b OD'D on his girl an err thang lmao, jim jones is broke nd he a bum thts y he feenin for dipset reunion an cam keep shuttin both him an juelz down
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
can't front jimmy swag used to  b poppin and i like "certified gangsta" and tha MOB mixtape couple joints here n there but loso is a star! dont get it twisted! NEVER!!!!!!!!! way more hits! SINGLES! STYLE! ya'll seen loso shawty? SHE BAD1 meanwhile jimmy still messin wit hoodrats and chrissy which who got fake teeth
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Jim jone neva toured, Fab do nuff shows and was on tha roc thaa mic tour and u kno HOV & TREY & JEEZY holdin him down for cameo's at the bp3 tour so he cakin, fab had endorsement...did jimmy!?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
 jimmy is a clown period! ITS LOS CASE U AINT KNOWSO! when jimmy consistently switches up his braids err two weeks then ill mayb jus maayb consider him

^^^ and his new mixtape is wack! he got some fake dude i think his name is sin, sounding like max b on th hooks, he jckin his whole style, especially cuz he locked up.. smh

fb did wit talent and dj clue, jimy needed  set a crew smh and his raps are sooo wack, no creativity no flow he's garbage!!!!!!! he mad cuz "body ya" was a hot low budget vid tht he cant afford his budget aint real enuff.... he hatin! he a hater, ya'll dont kno this already!? i could see y he syin fab had the shirt ova his hed he tryna b like jimmy but the nme of th song is "body ya" so he got that murder look going... jimmy did it in like 2,3 vids and it look stupit! u dont see clowns in tha street werin that..but i bet u see rih yung in tha stores, err body had on  jersey and pinwheels as well $$* a technomarine bck in tha days, akademiks, al wizzam..shall i continue... lmao even fab had  cmeo in scary movie 3 lolololol
roll.gif
he got lite movie money lol  loso set trends! only thing dipset did go hard wit pelle pelle but otha than that nada!

fb did wit talent and dj clue, jimy needed  set a crew smh and his raps are sooo wack, no creativity no flow he's garbage!!!!!!! he mad cuz "body ya" was a hot low budget vid tht he cant afford his budget aint real enuff.... he hatin! he a hater, ya'll dont kno this already!? i could see y he syin fab had the shirt ova his hed he tryna b like jimmy but the nme of th song is "body ya" so he got that murder look going... jimmy did it in like 2,3 vids and it look stupit! u dont see clowns in tha street werin that..but i bet u see rih yung in tha stores, err body had on  jersey and pinwheels as well *$! a technomarine bck in tha days, akademiks, al wizzam..shall i continue... lmao even fab had  cmeo in scary movie 3 lolololol
roll.gif
he got lite movie money lol  loso set trends! only thing dipset did go hard wit pelle pelle but otha than that nada!

Originally Posted by swooshaholic

ninjahood i kno u frm uptown thats y ya ridin jim jones, but you knowso dat loso is dat dude compared to jimmy! point blank period no comparison, u kno cuz u went hard with tha jerseys and pinwheel's jus like fab ninjahood ya whole style used to b frm fab prolly half of niketlk, jjim jones has no talent, he's dirty, false claiming blood but he aint neva bang and b/c th real blood frm LA called him out he dont b reppin no more, u see tha boy repped tookie in the "harlem forever" freestyle, it's so real i seen jim jones  couple times in person and walked right by him he's nobody, Aye NT ya'll see whe dat clown was riding the trin to 28th street where all th fake #*! B
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
youtube it. Brooklyn  is way more realer than harlem anyhow, they make it BK take it, an this aint tha 80's so they dont make it no more smh, jimmy was super quiet when max b was out here on his tyrants makin noise, he would always ignore the questions about max or jus not say nothing but let kanye say sumthin he b ready to go in but when a real G holla at tha boy he silent
ohwell.gif
..max b OD'D on his girl an err thang lmao, jim jones is broke nd he a bum thts y he feenin for dipset reunion an cam keep shuttin both him an juelz down
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
can't front jimmy swag used to  b poppin and i like "certified gangsta" and tha MOB mixtape couple joints here n there but loso is a star! dont get it twisted! NEVER!!!!!!!!! way more hits! SINGLES! STYLE! ya'll seen loso shawty? SHE BAD1 meanwhile jimmy still messin wit hoodrats and chrissy which who got fake teeth
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Jim jone neva toured, Fab do nuff shows and was on tha roc thaa mic tour and u kno HOV & TREY & JEEZY holdin him down for cameo's at the bp3 tour so he cakin, fab had endorsement...did jimmy!?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
 jimmy is a clown period! ITS LOS CASE U AINT KNOWSO! when jimmy consistently switches up his braids err two weeks then ill mayb jus maayb consider him
i read that whole paragraph and not one sentence explained why fab's albums is straight weed plates compared to jim jones joints...

just cuz you a better rapper don't mean your albums are gonna reflect your talent.

OF COURSE fab is a better rapper then jim.....but albumwise? jim got him by a mile...

Fab i can say with CONFIDENCE that he's murders jimmy is with features.

and if you wanna go metro sexual, jim jones dresses better then fab too...loso stay biting w/e jay-z does at da moment
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by YEEUPP

Originally Posted by Dapper D

mondaynightraw wrote:

Jim makes better albums AND mixtapes

therefor

Jim jones>fab

You know I automatically look at Fab as being a better artist.

But dammit your right…

(Jim don’t make better tapes though, other than those M.O.B. tapes)
All credit to Max & Stacks

YEEUPP

Originally Posted by swooshaholic

loso set trends! only thing dipset did go hard wit pelle pelle but otha than that nada!
ever since balling came out EVERYONE in harlem STILL dresses like jim jones and juelz santana, and o'l heads still dress like killa.

fab hasn't been relevant fashion wise since da jerseys & yellow + white gold chains.

Even though I mess with Jim Jones... Fab is a better rapper.. But artist? i unno.. debatable....

Real Talk was horrible!
sick.gif
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom