Jim Jones taking shots at Fab

Jimmy would be shocked @ all the support hes getting.

I doubt he would even go on record and say his career has been better than fabs.

And if you do consider jim jones an ''ARTIST'', just know youre one of the very few.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

POME is better then any fabolous album...this is fact..
2vd4kdg.gif

Spoiler [+]
qq4yg6.jpg

often times i used to think you said things like this for the
laugh.gif
's....
smh.gif

laugh.gif
Good to see the NTers that would give their life for Fab put on blast. You woulda thought Fab was their pops ...

they both make albums I can do without

but fabs singles are at least better, hes not taking other peoples singles, he didnt start as someone elses hypeman, hes not taking westcoast classics that dipstans don't realize and making them his own, and hes not butt bludgeoning his artists like Jim

#jussaying

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

but fabs singles are at least better, hes not taking other peoples singles, he didnt start as someone elses hypeman, hes not taking westcoast classics that dipstans don't realize and making them his own, and hes not butt bludgeoning his artists like Jim

#jussaying

you obviously dont know what your talking about....smh

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

Originally Posted by ninjahood

POME is better then any fabolous album...this is fact..

He's right

so is

on my way to church
and
diary of a summer

51dnk.gif

but seriously....SERIOUSLY?

Cmon fam

jim is good for atleast 5 bangers on his albums

real talk and street dreams are straight  weed plates

Originally Posted by MOEree5e

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

#jussaying

you obviously dont know what your talking about....smh
How you highlight that out of everything and shake your head? So Jim wasn't Cam hypeman? Really?

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

Originally Posted by xDOEBOIx

Breathe > any single Jim had out

Stop it

You're kidding right?

laugh.gif

"Breathe" > The Diplomats, period.

But, and a very strong but....Fab has some of the worst albums ever made. The actual album with "Breathe" on it, ya'll ever heard that? Gar-bage. Joint before that? Garbage. It's like his budget ran out after 2 songs.

Jim has never really put out a bad album.

I didn't think so many NTers willingly listened to Jim like that. Dude has never been good or made quality music. Now compare that to Fab who was dope when he started and fell off from album to album and only has solid-dope mixtapes the choice is pretty clear to me.

Back
Top Bottom