Jim Jones' Wifey

Originally Posted by Mr Everywhere

Jones didnt even technically say yes to the prosal. He is dealing with being 'engaged' but dude never said he was gettin married. lol...said he was 50/50 on actually gettin married. Chrissy been gettin played for 7 years...when will she smartin up
he did a nas though....(got that broad tattooed on his arm)

thats a sign of desperation, she knows he will never propose so she took matters into her own hands.

and lol at him saying "i got u" instead of yes. and did you guys catch the reunion show, jimmy showed up without his ring

and said he forgot it in his jewelry box, yet dude was all iced up with his earrings, chains and watches

thats a sign of desperation, she knows he will never propose so she took matters into her own hands.

and lol at him saying "i got u" instead of yes. and did you guys catch the reunion show, jimmy showed up without his ring

and said he forgot it in his jewelry box, yet dude was all iced up with his earrings, chains and watches

Originally Posted by Tony Montana

FREE MAXB

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by shogun

Originally Posted by JayHood23

She get that mole removed and she'll be alright.
I don't know why she continues to keep that thing on her face.  She could've got it removed and put it on that engagement ring instead of a diamond and gave it to jimmy.  Kill 2 birds with one stone.

hilarious-jokes-casket.jpg

Originally Posted by shogun

Originally Posted by JayHood23

She get that mole removed and she'll be alright.
I don't know why she continues to keep that thing on her face.  She could've got it removed and put it on that engagement ring instead of a diamond and gave it to jimmy.  Kill 2 birds with one stone.

hilarious-jokes-casket.jpg

What did he say when she proposed?

I tried getting into this show, but lost interest after 2 episodes.

What did he say when she proposed?

I tried getting into this show, but lost interest after 2 episodes.

Originally Posted by nocomment6

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Originally Posted by trak1sh

What in the hell is that on the right??
it looks like rev run meet joe dirts hair and that piece of work came into contact with a bottle of bleach...
kinda looks like a transvestite version of jigga man too

Originally Posted by nocomment6

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Originally Posted by trak1sh

What in the hell is that on the right??
it looks like rev run meet joe dirts hair and that piece of work came into contact with a bottle of bleach...
kinda looks like a transvestite version of jigga man too

Back
Top Bottom