Jim Rome , Colin Cowherd , 1 Life Preserver .....

Mike Greenberg is the worst of all IMO. I can't believe he is still on after all of these years. Like he literaly has no clue on what he talks about

Cowherd is my dude though. I listen to his show every day. SVP and Russilo are good also

Last edited:
Mike Greenberg is the worst of all IMO. I can't believe he is still on after all of these years. Like he literaly has no clue on what he talks about

He reminds me of someone trying to bs their way through a sports conversation they know nothing about.

Like me trying to talk about baseball or something....  But on everything.

Listen to DP on the way to work. Colin is ridiculous with some of the things he says, dude is an elitist. 

For my LA folk, does anyone else hate Mark Willard???

Skip Bayless would get the lead life preserver and I hope it hits him square on his forehead

Cowherd loves to hear himself talk,but he's like Skip...If he believes 1/2 of the BS that he spews.then he is a complete moron. Both of them can drown

I love Colin Cowherd, he isn't afraid to take the unpopular stances in debates.

Rome was cool 5-10 years ago...feel like it's just the same thing now when I listen to him (although he is still entertaining, just not as good as he was)

I like Cowherd a lot, except he is becoming a little old like Rome is too.

SVP and Russillo are the best.

Highly Questionable is my favorite show out of all the crap espn/espn2 have. Show makes me laugh. Talking about kissing a dead hooker on a disney owned channel is entertainment.
Yeah, it's the only show with personality and it's lighthearted so I enjoy the change of pace from the monotonous ESPN programming. 

I'd save Cowherd although he constantly changes his stances to fit his argument for the day. I used to like Rome but he got really annoying to me.

SVP & Russilo and LeBatard & Stugotz 
nthat.gif

Last edited:
Wasn't Mariotti fired for domestic violence? Dude was a hypocritical clown

Back
Top Bottom