Jimmy Kimmel Live: Parents Telling Their Children They Ate All Their Halloween Candy (Video)

that was hilarious!
roll.gif

Originally Posted by proper english

roll.gif
OMFG
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

"nooooo!... dad, youre ugly!"

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

the last 2 kids 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Video was too funny.

The girl that yelled this, that's my friends' kid. She sent me the OG and the clip from Kimmel and I have been cracking up ever since!!

The last two boys were so great. Kid in the red was so well-spoken, rational, and composed
eek.gif
pimp.gif
"Mom you're going to get a bellyache." "Couldn't you just eat one or two pieces?" "I'm not even that mad, I'm out of control with the brownies..."
laugh.gif

that one kid hit his mom with the, "ma u corny" face.
roll.gif

the chubbies shouldn't get they +%$* back.

Originally Posted by Boys Noize

The last two boys were so great. Kid in the red was so well-spoken, rational, and composed
eek.gif
pimp.gif
"Mom you're going to get a bellyache." "Couldn't you just eat one or two pieces?" "I'm not even that mad, I'm out of control with the brownies..."
laugh.gif

Funniest part is how he obviously shepherding his little bro. Little man isn't as old as his brother but was still able to hold it together despite a couple near collapses.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

just saw..last two kids were
pimp.gif

i liked how the smaller one said 2+2=5 then his big bro says its four but max u were SOO close..lol

Originally Posted by rceefresh

@2:22 anger management kid socking the wall "Why you DID that!!"

roll.gif
roll.gif

reminds me of the lil kid that slapped his mom on dr. phil 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by rceefresh

@2:22 anger management kid socking the wall "Why you DID that!!"

roll.gif
roll.gif

Future felon for sure. The true colors show at a young age

Originally Posted by VA757VA

just saw..last two kids were
pimp.gif

i liked how the smaller one said 2+2=5 then his big bro says its four but max u were SOO close..lol

Yo that was the coolest thing EVER. 
I hope I have kids like that. 

anyone got the full video of the kid in the blue that just laughed when his preggers mom said she ate all his candy.

Originally Posted by 6dollaBURGER

Is this kid a magician? Where the heck did he pull those cards from around 5:15...
For real. 
Funny thing is that little man already new his mom was lying from the start. Kid in the red was more upset that his mom didn't ask him first. 

Both these kids have way too much common sense for their age. Or other kids don't have enough, however way you want to look at it.

Can't believe I've never watched this before... Totally made my night
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom