Jin - "Fill in the ______" feat you.

beat is sick
pimp.gif
, no real lyrics as it is made as an interactive song forthe fans to actually fill in the blanks and make it unique.
i guess its something new and innovative.

the blog on his myspace has a link for a good quality dl.

http://www.myspace.com/jinforthewin http://www.myspace.com/jinforthewin

I thought this dude quit the game?

as far as the song goes, It's too gimmicky...aright you made a song where people fill in the blanks...ok

Originally Posted by Cubs Davinci

Pusha T>>>>>>Jin

Any day
laugh.gif

and back to reality, the thought is cool, yet laughable, yet respectable
smokin.gif
laugh.gif

EDIT: im mad at myself for thinking those were real chains
roll.gif

i thought he wanted to be called "the emcee", is he back to being jin again?
laugh.gif

if u wanna listen to asian rappers, magnetic north is a decent alternative haha. they're average to me, but their subject matters are sort of different...

Serious Jones is Weak.All dude does is talk mad slow and spit out a bunch jokes like he on "yo Momma". Jin was one of the rear Emcee's on therethat was nice. Flight Klub is one of the reason I feel most NYC and other eastcoast rappers fell off. Ain't nothing but a bunch of dudes spitting somestraight fake thug ishh. I think Jin finished jones, his punclines and rhyme connections were on point. Most of the crowd at fight klub just want to hear somesimple jokes like they chillin on the block or in a high school lunch room.

WRC > FC. FC is filled with garbage rappers who come with 100% writtens.

laugh.gif

I never watched the full episode of the Serius Jones vs. Jin thing....and that wasn't even a freestyle battle at all. Using racist jokes in a freestylebattle is just not fair, it doesn't really need to be said but if Jin did the same thing to Serius and make racist Black jokes, the whole crowd would havebeat him up. It's a cheap way to win and to me it doesn't look all that great. If the crowd were like that Jin/Mistah FAB one, that wouldn't haveflew there..Jin wasn't all that either but everything he spit flowed (in that battle)

Altho Jin never blew up or anything, dude has done well for himself and still has a fanbase(not on NT).

When I was a senior in HS, his little sister had just started there.

that was a horrible attempt to for a mainstream sound... good luck with...
nice concept tho... but why did he have you only fill in the blank in two words in the chorus... and in the end he wanted you to do a whole verse... that mightwork on an underground level where cats freestyle but not on the crowd he was trying to catch...

Back
Top Bottom