jin-say-something-mixtape.jpg

have anyone listen to this tape yET?
jin-sy-cover-front1.jpg

jin-sy-cover-back.jpg

thumps up for jin coming back
smokin.gif

Read Spoiler [+]
jin-say-something-mixtape.jpg

You called up my sister, and you know what she say? She said there's no way you'll beat my brother on Freestyle Friday.

That was just about the peak...
nerd.gif

You called up my sister, and you know what she say? She said there's no way you'll beat my brother on Freestyle Friday.

That was just about the peak...
nerd.gif

yes ..beasty on freestyle friday..HE SHOwed what he could do and broke the color barrier in the GAME!!!good #%%+ jin

yes ..beasty on freestyle friday..HE SHOwed what he could do and broke the color barrier in the GAME!!!good #%%+ jin

yall need to hop on this good music..kanye should sign him to g.o.o.d music change it up kanye he would be a great addition.

yall need to hop on this good music..kanye should sign him to g.o.o.d music change it up kanye he would be a great addition.

It's change of life music. I'm not religious but this is refreshing and it brings something new to the table than what's out there right now. Being Cantonese like Jin, I gotta support. True Religion and Sincerely Yours are ill track.

It's change of life music. I'm not religious but this is refreshing and it brings something new to the table than what's out there right now. Being Cantonese like Jin, I gotta support. True Religion and Sincerely Yours are ill track.

We were making fun of Asian's during the Mosely vs Pac fight and ended up listening to "The Rest Is History" that night.....been playing it ever since.

We were making fun of Asian's during the Mosely vs Pac fight and ended up listening to "The Rest Is History" that night.....been playing it ever since.

Originally Posted by DUnkFan84

roll.gif
@ him supposedly breaking the color barrier

Back
Top Bottom