JJ Redick Biggest Douche-Bag in NBA History?

Paul-Pierce.png

Never liked him.

Toss it up between Pierce and Garnett...

and hope they fall on top of each other into the earth's core

Toss it up between Pierce and Garnett...

and hope they fall on top of each other into the earth's core

Originally Posted by Down By Law

Originally Posted by Th3RealF0lkBlu3s

Originally Posted by Verdykt

Kobe Bryant?

laugh.gif

Like clockwork the Kobe fan club puts Lebron.
Right, because LeBron isn't a bigger douche than Kobe.
It's funny how you Kobe fan boys feel threatened by Lebron.
I don't even like Kobe. But the really funny thing is, second to LeBron in terms of douchebaggery is probably KG.

Originally Posted by Th3RealF0lkBlu3s

Originally Posted by Verdykt

Kobe Bryant?

laugh.gif

Like clockwork the Kobe fan club puts Lebron.
Right, because LeBron isn't a bigger douche than Kobe.
It's funny how you Kobe fan boys feel threatened by Lebron.
I don't even like Kobe. But the really funny thing is, second to LeBron in terms of douchebaggery is probably KG.

Can someone give me the background on thisstatement? I just glanced at both players' college stats and don't seehow Salim could be considered much better than Redick.
I said it in that other JJ post a few weeks ago...JJ was the better overall player because he had such a large impact on the game, but Salim was most definitely the better shooter.

College career
Salim- 47% FG/ 46% 3PT
JJ- 43% FG/ 40% 3PT

His senior year, Salim shot 50% FG/ 50% 3PT/ 91% FT for the season
sick.gif
He was the best shooter that I've ever seen.

oh yeah, $#!* Dook.

Can someone give me the background on thisstatement? I just glanced at both players' college stats and don't seehow Salim could be considered much better than Redick.
I said it in that other JJ post a few weeks ago...JJ was the better overall player because he had such a large impact on the game, but Salim was most definitely the better shooter.

College career
Salim- 47% FG/ 46% 3PT
JJ- 43% FG/ 40% 3PT

His senior year, Salim shot 50% FG/ 50% 3PT/ 91% FT for the season
sick.gif
He was the best shooter that I've ever seen.

oh yeah, $#!* Dook.

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

Biggest douche bags to me are Kobe and LeBron. Yeah, they're the two best players in the league but I wish they'd act more humble sometimes. Kobe's tried to soften his image since the Rape allegation but it seems forced to me. LeBron is a douche and he's damn proud of it.
They just want to be like Mike. He was a D-bag so they are just trying to be like their daddy

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

Biggest douche bags to me are Kobe and LeBron. Yeah, they're the two best players in the league but I wish they'd act more humble sometimes. Kobe's tried to soften his image since the Rape allegation but it seems forced to me. LeBron is a douche and he's damn proud of it.
They just want to be like Mike. He was a D-bag so they are just trying to be like their daddy

Back
Top Bottom