Joaquin Phoenix Raps and Jumps Off Stage To Fight...............This Dude....

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Ryda421

Originally Posted by jrdnkiks213

I've gone back and forth whether he's for real or if just a spoof. I still can't decide.

If it's a spoof then he's handling it pretty well. If this is for real, I'm worried for dude. Nothing wrong with following what you want to do but that Letterman interview..
ohwell.gif
what was wrong with it ?

besides letterman trying to get cheap shots @ him ? sure he is not "normal," however I don't know if you have realized this but NOTHING in this world is normal.

There was nothing wrong with it actually...If that's how someone is (their persona) - that's fine. But, I've seen him in other interviewsthroughout the years and dude never came off that way. So if it's a spoof it's cool.. but what I was referring to that if that's the way he reallyis now... dude must be on something serious.. to not know what the movie he's in is about and put his gum on Letterman's desk.

Watch in a few months there will be a mockumentary within the lines of "Juaquin Phoenix Lost His Mind". He will keep acting stupid and promoting it,and once it hits the box office, America will realize its all a spoof.

Back
Top Bottom