Jobless and Frustrated NTers check in VOL. WE NOT-WORKIN!!!

Had a call for a job last Friday and started yesterday. It feels good to be apart of the workforce again. I love the company and the vibe of the place, it's probably my first enjoyable job. I'll be graduating college this December too, so wish me luck fellas hopefully I can get my dream job at Nike.

sup guys..just wanted to say always search indeed or any the other sites for 'job fairs' in ur area

I feel like college is a hustle, I should get my masters but I can't convince myself that it wont be a waste of money :rofl: . Especially a basic *** masters in business.

I'm right there with you. As much as I'd love to go back to school for physical therapy, I can't fathom the $50k it would cost.

say you put in work and done a lot, but if your employer decides not to give you that salary raise you've earned, what's next?

i'm going to start polishing up my resume. also, for those that job search while employed, how do you handle referrals from your CURRENT employer? obviously, i do not want to tip them that i am leaving

say you put in work and done a lot, but if your employer decides not to give you that salary raise you've earned, what's next?

i'm going to start polishing up my resume. also, for those that job search while employed, how do you handle referrals from your CURRENT employer? obviously, i do not want to tip them that i am leaving
I would avoid asking management. I did that once that they gave my a horrible referral

Y'all ever had some eye candy interview you. Ol girl chin game A1 and thick like Phoenix Marie
the interview I went to on Tuesday was with the HR person...i knew she was a woman because of her name and when she called me on the phone. I was expecting an older woman who wasn't much to look at but I got a surprise. She was this young attractive Dominican jawn, can't be older than 28 honestly, and she got a nice fat round bubble with the thighs and pretty feet to match.I didn't see any ring on her finger, so I might take that risk....:emoji_joy:

Lol.. yo..they be knowin bruh! sprinkled some aventus too. 20 min after my spiel she elaborated on how she got to her position. She Hella humble bragged after I threw that bait. Felt like I was interviewing...
2nd interview was yesterday. Shorty had a tight purple miniskirt talking bout its 106 degrees today. ***** you in the AC lol.
If I get this gig it's gonna be tough.

Back to being employed, this all happened so fast :pimp:

Lol.. yo..they be knowin bruh! sprinkled some aventus too. 20 min after my spiel she elaborated on how she got to her position. She Hella humble bragged after I threw that bait. Felt like I was interviewing...
2nd interview was yesterday. Shorty had a tight purple miniskirt talking bout its 106 degrees today. ***** you in the AC lol.
If I get this gig it's gonna be tough.
Breh.....orientation was today and she had on a short dress with some nude pumps, I thought she was going on a night out

DhfNcgB.gif

I'm confused I had an interview on the 1st and I nailed it...they even called me right after the interview asking how much notice I would need after the interview. It's about to be two weeks and nothing yet. I called last week and the manager said I'm still good but the hr process is fairly lengthly. I'm still applying but I thought this was my chance to get out of this damn city.

Birmingham al(my hometown) I'm currently in Atlanta and me and my fiancée hates it so we are trying to bounce back soon as possible: not to sound arrogant but I nailed the interview and they asked me when could I start so I was just really looking forward to knowing something asap

Amazon is hiring all over the country. The warehouse job is probably the easiest won to get. My boy just got a job at a fritolay ware house making like $17-$18 an hour. Those are easy jobs to get but you going to get put to work.

Indeed.com is also a good source to look for something.

Indeed.com is also a good source to look for something.

This..

Also:

Ziprecruiter
Monster
Careerbuilder

I recently updated my profile cuz my company is getting a little annoying..ever since I'm getting so many callbacks..had an interview last week and another this Friday

****Also look up local staffing agencies and pick up the phone and call them..see if u can set up an appointment with them to let them kno ur looking..and u are eager to explore all options

Major city(DC, NYC, San Francisco, etc) job opportunity group me has need very helpful for job search, question, and employment

For any of you HR cats...

You guys trip if I come in with a notepad to take notes during the interview process?

For any of you HR cats...

You guys trip if I come in with a notepad to take notes during the interview process?
I did this and no one cared. I would say it shows initiative more than anything.

You might also get the guy who grills you nonstop with questions and it'll be helpful to write those down.

I actually interviewed someone today and she had a notepad.

Last edited:
Thx bruh. Appreciate it, I actually like taking notes anywhere. Mental notes are cool but sometimes I get lost and need to write things down.

Any of you done sparkhire one way video interview before?
Got one coming up and Idk what to expect..

Age old question, but should your resume be anything longer than a page ? In the tech field and finding it hard shortening my resume with all the various projects I've worked on along with skills, employment history etc.

Back
Top Bottom