Jobs Where You Can Surf the Web?

Any jobs where you can surf the internet for a longer period of time?

before anyone flames talkin bout lazy people being worthless blah blah

i'm not saying i just wants jobs where you dont have to do anything just ones where in the downtime you do have (however much that is) you are able to surfthe web freely....

American Express... I work in the Black Card Customer SErvice and its nothin but free time for me.

i'm pretty much on nt the whole time i'm at work. i think i have the same job title as creed from the office.

Originally Posted by SKYFLYDUl

you should be a librarian
TRUTH!
laugh.gif

My roommate works at the local college library and all she really does is surf the net for 4 hours a day.

when i worked in a office as a receptionist all i did was surf the internet all day

i would even just let the phone ring while i was surfin the internet

Where I work now, the internet used to be accessible, but HR turned it off...now we can only check our hours. I work at Heinz Factory in Pittsburgh.

But if other employees weren't on the intercourse websites, it would still be available.

i reach the end of the internet everyday at my work i always find something new, you wont get bored

i am normally a valet, but the guy who works in the parking ramp booths aunt just died. i have worked 36 hours in 2 days making close to 20 an hour forsitting on my laptop all day at work.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DaGreatJ

American Express... I work in the Black Card Customer SErvice and its nothin but free time for me.

laugh.gif
i wanted a centurion for the longest time. i settled for plum and platinum. get me a centurion pal
wink.gif

Originally Posted by tooWise

you'll get bored of the internet soo quick
ohwell.gif
co-sign, and dont think they dont know where youve been visiting
laugh.gif

didnt know that a co-worker was a freak, until i hit that ctrl+H
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom