Jodeci Singer Arrested -- Toasted at Subway

i used to have the biggest crush on him. sad what alcohol and drugs will do to people.

i used to have the biggest crush on him. sad what alcohol and drugs will do to people.

30t6p3b.gif

The drugs/alcohol got Devonte looking like Antoine Dodson's stunt double.

Just to think that this guy had Timbaland and Missy Elliot under his production umbrella.
Sad.

The drugs/alcohol got Devonte looking like Antoine Dodson's stunt double.

Just to think that this guy had Timbaland and Missy Elliot under his production umbrella.
Sad.

Sad to see Devante this messed up. Jodeci has to be one of my favorite R&B groups of all time (peep the Uptown sig).

That is dude though. You can tell by all the tattoos. His beats used to be piff but I think him getting robbed at gunpoint in '94 and the downfall of The Bassment made him go off the deep end.

Sad to see Devante this messed up. Jodeci has to be one of my favorite R&B groups of all time (peep the Uptown sig).

That is dude though. You can tell by all the tattoos. His beats used to be piff but I think him getting robbed at gunpoint in '94 and the downfall of The Bassment made him go off the deep end.

who else from jodeci aint gone in the head?.... these dudes was killing it back then.... if you youngin's dont know... they are the oringal jagged edge...

who else from jodeci aint gone in the head?.... these dudes was killing it back then.... if you youngin's dont know... they are the oringal jagged edge...

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

Blasphemy.

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

Blasphemy.

Back
Top Bottom