JODY BREEZE - Uptown (Young Jeezy Diss)

http://www.zshare.net/audio/653057927ef9f418/

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Breeze has always been nice to me (pause)

What happen between him and Jeezy?

I stopped checkin' for Breeze but he was nice a few years back...

Oh damn Jody. You goin' at Jeezy? But that freestyle is nice. He makes pedestrian songs. They're decent club bangers but nothing that's going tomake people buy it as a ringtone.

Originally Posted by Uptown Roamer

think i twas something about son being locked up and Jeezy didn't bell him out (can't remember atm
nerd.gif
)

His career NEVER got off the ground, but his flow was on point on this track 4 sure....

But diss wise, he sounded like he was on the so icey camp while he was bringin in gucci to the conversation.

Originally Posted by Sorkoram

think i twas something about son being locked up and Jeezy didn't bell him out (can't remember atm
nerd.gif
)

Thats partly true and also jeezy signed a one album deal and jody felt(which was on him although he was a child) it wasnt fair jelously buzz he was getting.Also him being a child jeezy kinda didnt want him tagging along like that(kinda like the older brother whose lil brother always wanna hangout on the block withhim) But it was all on him he was contractly obligated to 3 labels jazze pha wasnt pushing him, and well we already know how diddy gets down. And i 4get theother label he was on.

Then he came out the gates his 1st lil single(he was rapping basically took t.i.p flow). Then kinda took a lil shot at tip. This was around the time tip wasstarting to get big ei right after ppl was recognizing how good im serious was and he was killing mix tapes. Then tip bust out a lil freestyle basically shuthim down.

Originally Posted by shoepacalypse

nerd.gif
)

Thats partly true and also jeezy signed a one album deal and jody felt(which was on him although he was a child) it wasnt fair jelously buzz he was getting. Also him being a child jeezy kinda didnt want him tagging along like that(kinda like the older brother whose lil brother always wanna hangout on the block with him) But it was all on him he was contractly obligated to 3 labels jazze pha wasnt pushing him, and well we already know how diddy gets down. And i 4get the other label he was on.

Then he came out the gates his 1st lil single(he was rapping basically took t.i.p flow). Then kinda took a lil shot at tip. This was around the time tip was starting to get big ei right after ppl was recognizing how good im serious was and he was killing mix tapes. Then tip bust out a lil freestyle basically shut him down.
no wonder

dude is prolly blackballed in the hip-hop community

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

Originally Posted by shoepacalypse

nerd.gif
)

Thats partly true and also jeezy signed a one album deal and jody felt(which was on him although he was a child) it wasnt fair jelously buzz he was getting. Also him being a child jeezy kinda didnt want him tagging along like that(kinda like the older brother whose lil brother always wanna hangout on the block with him) But it was all on him he was contractly obligated to 3 labels jazze pha wasnt pushing him, and well we already know how diddy gets down. And i 4get the other label he was on.

Then he came out the gates his 1st lil single(he was rapping basically took t.i.p flow). Then kinda took a lil shot at tip. This was around the time tip was starting to get big ei right after ppl was recognizing how good im serious was and he was killing mix tapes. Then tip bust out a lil freestyle basically shut him down.
no wonder

dude is prolly blackballed in the hip-hop community

Its just he cant really do much if he did come out with a major hit big album b the time diddy and jazze pha and again i 4get the other label he is own getthere cut the producer get there share what lse will be left for him to have. It be like he rapping for free.

Back
Top Bottom