***Joe Budden - Are You In That Mood Yet appreciation***

This song is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I feel kinda bad that I been sleeping on homie for so long and that it took me being depressed/lonely/love sick to really get into dude. He really be rappingfrom the heart.

I know G-Unit used it first with I'm so sorry... thats where I first heard it

Thanks and thanks.. now I can just turn this into an appreciation thread I guess...

Are You In That Mood Yet I Love When Says That @@#+ Joey Is A ++%%%+ Beast

This is my S!!! for real. I aint went through none of that S!!!, but his words make me feel that way.

"wipin out my eyes im damn near in tears/ but you cant be mad you know you aint been there"

Every time I'm feeling down, I throw this on. The emotion that he gives on this song is something very rare. One of my favorites.

Sig Check...

I love this and the Intro to MM2...

"Are you in that mood yet?...you should be!"

"Look out for the growth...coming later this year F around and you could have a MM part three before that".....thank god for that!

I feeL like I feeL like a million bucks...I feeL good I don't know how anybody else feels...million bucks make you wanna scream...ahhhhhhhhhhhh...

Sig Check...

I love this and the Intro to MM2...

"Are you in that mood yet?...you should be!"

"Look out for the growth...coming later this year F around and you could have a MM part three before that".....thank god for that!

I feeL like I feeL like a million bucks...I feeL good I don't know how anybody else feels...million bucks make you wanna scream...ahhhhhhhhhhhh...

I don't have all Budden's tracks memorized etc, but out of what I've listened to this is absolutely my favorite song of his.

Back
Top Bottom