Joe Budden Concert Tonight @ SOBS. Vol. 2 FREE TICKETS

So I got 2 extra tickets for the Joe Budden show @ sobs tonight.

They wouldnt let me exchange them when I bought them so I got stuck with 2 extras.

The first 2 ppl to reply to the thread saying they wanna go get a ticket.

1 ticket each person.

I got vip tickets so Im going to be there at 6. Doors open at 7:30 and the shows at 9.

I'll PM you my number and Ill come outside and give you the tickets.

I was going to try and sell them there but Im in a giving mood.

pimp.gif

So I got 2 extra tickets for the Joe Budden show @ sobs tonight.

They wouldnt let me exchange them when I bought them so I got stuck with 2 extras.

The first 2 ppl to reply to the thread saying they wanna go get a ticket.

1 ticket each person.

I got vip tickets so Im going to be there at 6. Doors open at 7:30 and the shows at 9.

I'll PM you my number and Ill come outside and give you the tickets.

I was going to try and sell them there but Im in a giving mood.

pimp.gif

damn...i completely forgot it was tonight...i'd love to go but i'm at my girls house in the city so can't just leave her, is the tickets for 2 people or just 1 person?

damn...i completely forgot it was tonight...i'd love to go but i'm at my girls house in the city so can't just leave her, is the tickets for 2 people or just 1 person?

Its 2 tickets but if u want both they're all yours ... Eventho if u bring ur girl she's prob gna b the only girl there.

Its 2 tickets but if u want both they're all yours ... Eventho if u bring ur girl she's prob gna b the only girl there.

Yuku ftw.

U kno it tdot. I wish I didn't waste the $ on the VIP tickets BC I met Ortiz on sat night n he put me on the guestlist.

Yuku ftw.

U kno it tdot. I wish I didn't waste the $ on the VIP tickets BC I met Ortiz on sat night n he put me on the guestlist.

Should mention this on Twitter, the NT community especially from your city is heavy on there.

Should mention this on Twitter, the NT community especially from your city is heavy on there.

Back
Top Bottom