Joe Budden drops another Drake diss - Wake

Bodied Versace flows, copy, that he stole
Ay dios mio, sorry Migos, adios amigo
Was that your plot all along?
Why you ain't do that vid with Fetty but you hopped on the song?
No really, we want a Party album
But you keep stealing all of Party's album
To go and put it on your party album
It's plenty reason to slay you
Kept going up Tuesday's and now The Weeknd just hates you
Are you life less?

Listened to this like 10x today. The best diss record we heard in years. Still can't stand Joe tho but he did his thing.

This was so much better than the first it's not even funny. How in the world did araabmuzik follow up one of the most boring underwhelming beats I've ever heard with a fire *** beat like this?? Good diss, straight to point, and provided facts. No complaints here

What's the deal with him and "half the clipse" or whatever, he and one of them had beef?

EDIT: never mind.

Last edited:
:wow: i've never been a fan of budden, he's good from a technical standpoint, but i never liked his style, but THIS he went in on.

petty, yes, but he snapped.

that owl's appropriate, we don't know why you are :smh:

cover art was brilliant :lol:

Drake better go through QM phone to make sure he wasn't slidin in buddens dm, cause those punchline styles were familiar.

You're my guy, you're better than this. Hahahahah
Was about to say Who's mans is this? 
laugh.gif

He's just making it harder to ignore him. Love it.

so Joe dissed Drake cause he thought Drake was taking shots at him in a song, but actually wasnt?

Does it matter? It's a good diss track regardless. If you throwing subliminal disses, you should be prepared for responses from all directions. Especially if you're arguably at the top. But to answer you're question, maybe. Nobody knows who 4PM in Calabasas was aimed at.

LL/Cannabis, Big/Pac, Nas/Jay&Bleek... most rap disses are from dudes taking things outta context, but still makes for some good music. :pimp:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom