[| -- Joe Budden & Friends Concert: Dec 28th & Dec 29th S.O.B.'s (New York City) -- |]

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Originally Posted by Harlem On The Rise

Joe Budden has friends??..
this..

and 15 at most will show up...

o wait he's bring guests? make that 30 people at most
grin.gif
laugh.gif
I mean I wouldn't expect more it's at SOBs. That aint no real concert.

3hr show with all his collab songs and features, maybe one or two friends will do one of their own songs.

I'll be in NYC then...might have to swing through...but iuno, how is the venue and stuff? I'm not tryin to get stabbed for being the only white guy atthe show cuz I know Joey gets some crowd...

For real
laugh.gif
Dude is going to perform All of Me, 3 Sides to a Story and Dumb Out to finish his 3 hour set.

Originally Posted by rsdplaya

I'll be in NYC then...might have to swing through...but iuno, how is the venue and stuff? I'm not tryin to get stabbed for being the only white guy at the show cuz I know Joey gets some crowd...
laugh.gif
you gonna be good boss
im in this though
pimp.gif

im definitely in there...i look up to dude and always been trying to see him in concert im cool withbeing a joey stan and this is going to be a big day, andits a day after my birthday
smile.gif

Originally Posted by rsdplaya

I'll be in NYC then...might have to swing through...but iuno, how is the venue and stuff? I'm not tryin to get stabbed for being the only white guy at the show cuz I know Joey gets some crowd...

the stage is tiny as hell and nah u definitely wont be the only white guy i can guarantee you that, and people are forgetting that some dude rich hil isopening up for him so i doubt it'll be 3 hours

show was
pimp.gif

and that dude who's in the second video asking about MM4 was damn near bout to get his head knocked off his neck in the crowd
oh yea...who saw ol boy who was in the front that was GONEEEEE and his homeboy was smacking and punchin him to wake up?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Got back from the show about an hour ago. My voice is completely gone from saying the lyrics to his songs the whole night. The room was packed with people.

I was really impressed with the show. He brought out Joell ortiz as his guest and he had kills bh if he counts. He did all of my favorite tracks. 3 hours ofgreat music. I enjoyed myself.

great show...Prey For Them was ill but the 2nd new song he performed was dope too...he cut it off though when he started talking to that girl he ended upbringing on stage lol

Word show was poppin, but i wasnt tryna spend 30 bucks for a tee shirt, and do you think Joe did anything with those chicks??

I'm mad tight I couldn't make it, I was gonna go but then some family *!*# came up so I missed it (SMH)

There was supposed to be a live stream of tonight's show but that got deaded.

There will be a DVD crew there recording so
pimp.gif

I'd expect SH/some other guest to be there tonight because this was the original, only planned show.

Like anyone wanted to hear that that chick was on her period.. They were both disgusting, I hope Joey didn't stoop that low

to be honest, I wasn't thrilled with the song selection and I thought he was gonna kill Frequency.. Dude was #+#!** up left & right..but overall showwas dope.. Funny too

i was in the building, show was good, i expected it to be way more live-r than it was...i was front center, i was with my girl, i got a couple pics ill putthem up in a little while. i lost my voice
pimp.gif

JamesOnNT wrote:
There was supposed to be a live stream of tonight's show but that got deaded.

There will be a DVD crew there recording so
pimp.gif

I'd expect SH/some other guest to be there tonight because this was the original, only planned show.

last time they tried that live stream...
eyes.gif

glad yall had fun

i was def. in the building and the song selection was GREAT IMO, walk with me wouldve been the icing on the cake...when he performed dumb out i swear i justhad an urge to punch someone in the face like "UGGGHHHHH!!!"

Back
Top Bottom