[| -- Joe Budden & Friends Concert: Dec 28th & Dec 29th S.O.B.'s (New York City) -- |]

Anybody going tonight??

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by BX GOT EM

Why does he vae shorts and tank top? It's brick city in NYC (not cause Joey's there) lol
i guessed it was because of how hot he was anticipating on being on stage?... idk but thats what i was thinking when he first came out...like +!+?why he got shorts on for?...

For those goin tonight ...

look for a white kid wearin a red n black lumberjack (No hat to match) n black and red 13s.

I'll be with a Dominican who does infact wear socks.

laugh.gif

^
roll.gif
roll.gif

edit: Joey stating Jay Electronica is suppose to be there, Fab also...Triangle Offense reunion?

tonights show is waaayyyy more live-er than last night
indifferent.gif
i knewthat was gonna happen
smh.gif
im kinda tight _'s was like zombies in there last night

Originally Posted by leothegod

tonights show is waaayyyy more liver than last night
indifferent.gif
i knew that was gonna happen
smh.gif
im kinda tight @@@%$$ was like zombies in there last night
you think so? idk fam yesterday was pretty hyped im just going to be pissed if he brings out more guest or a better guest than joell ortiz

Originally Posted by chris steez

Originally Posted by leothegod

tonights show is waaayyyy more liver than last night
indifferent.gif
i knew that was gonna happen
smh.gif
im kinda tight @@@%$$ was like zombies in there last night
you think so? idk fam yesterday was pretty hyped im just going to be pissed if he brings out more guest or a better guest than joell ortiz

where were u at? i was front row and half them _'s aint no the words, you can tell just when the music stops a little and u can hear everyone rapping itwasnt like that last night

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Stream is only an Hour I believe.

They just said they were going to keep it going as long as they they could, hopefully Joe's manager doesn't come back and check
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom