[| -- Joe Budden is damn well foul for this...... (VIDEO) -- |]

"yo give 'em two more bars"
laugh.gif
Joe wrong for that...
laugh.gif
smh.gif

lol, is that a framed pic of Jay in the background? Almost looks like a white dude but I can't tell. It'd be funny if Budden got his hair cut the same place Jay did at one point

lol, is that a framed pic of Jay in the background? Almost looks like a white dude but I can't tell. It'd be funny if Budden got his hair cut the same place Jay did at one point

Back
Top Bottom