Joe Budden Mood Muzik 3.5 -- The Album Release Party -- NYC

Allen : His manager name was Krystal she seemed like she knew what she was talking about, but I hope a 10 min version of all of me exist hell Joe could rap for 50 mins on that song and I don't think I would get tired of it.
Oh alright, things have changed I guess...I was thinkin of the chick with the big #+% mouth
I asked him what was good with rockstar and he said Jim trying to get it out for early summer
"Trying" isn't good enough
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by allen3xis

Allen : His manager name was Krystal she seemed like she knew what she was talking about, but I hope a 10 min version of all of me exist hell Joe could rap for 50 mins on that song and I don't think I would get tired of it.
Oh alright, things have changed I guess...I was thinkin of the chick with the big #+% mouth
I asked him what was good with rockstar and he said Jim trying to get it out for early summer
"Trying" isn't good enough
eyes.gif

Word man.. Jim would be a piece of *%#* if he doesn't release that
Originally Posted by diceloveme

Fresh: It was crazy cause before the beat came on Joe was like man I dont even know how that n stack used to do that squad up #%% and he tried and couldnt do it then killah bh tried then he said u know what bynoe come out here my n and do it so bynoe said the Squad up it went crazy. I must have listened to Send him our love 200 times + but last night it just felt extra special like it almost felt like that was my homie out there they was talking about
smh.gif
frown.gif

tired.gif
Man, EVERY TIME I listened to Stack I felt I was cool with dude
laugh.gif
..like most of these rappers these days, you can't even connect with them, sonjust seemed to be "street" not like a thug or anything. but it just seemed like he was just that regular dude who just happened to rap.. I rememberone night, I'm driving to go to the city, I passed by Vinnies and there must've been like 50 heads outside the store, camera phones out, pictures beingsnapped.. I parked the car, went to join the crowd.. who just happened to be inside?
laugh.gif
eek.gif
.. I'll never forget that day... I listened to "send him our love" a load oftimes this morning, it just sucks that dude is not here
tired.gif
mad.gif

good looks dice!!!
I wish I was 21 I woulda been there.

so basically the official album just has
4 walls and unforgiven and good quality?
that's a little dissapointing.

I need someone to make me a new Joe avy.

This album is getting a lot of hype. This will officially be Joe Budden's last chance to impress me. I have a bunch of his mixtapes, I have his studioalbum....dude is just not that great. Period. No one outside of New York likes Joe. He is an average rapper.

Originally Posted by FreshProduct

Originally Posted by diceloveme

Fresh: It was crazy cause before the beat came on Joe was like man I dont even know how that n stack used to do that squad up #%% and he tried and couldnt do it then killah bh tried then he said u know what bynoe come out here my n and do it so bynoe said the Squad up it went crazy. I must have listened to Send him our love 200 times + but last night it just felt extra special like it almost felt like that was my homie out there they was talking about
smh.gif
frown.gif

tired.gif
Man, EVERY TIME I listened to Stack I felt I was cool with dude
laugh.gif
..like most of these rappers these days, you can't even connect with them, son just seemed to be "street" not like a thug or anything. but it just seemed like he was just that regular dude who just happened to rap.. I remember one night, I'm driving to go to the city, I passed by Vinnies and there must've been like 50 heads outside the store, camera phones out, pictures being snapped.. I parked the car, went to join the crowd.. who just happened to be inside?
laugh.gif
eek.gif
.. I'll never forget that day... I listened to "send him our love" a load of times this morning, it just sucks that dude is not here
tired.gif
mad.gif

Stack was one of the few mixtape artists that I believe would blow up once he got the necessary exposure....No question in my mind....

Aiight ya'll sorry for the delay here are the pics warning OD amount of pics

n71401025_30468547_3744.jpg

n71401025_30468544_2994.jpg

Fan requesting Dear Diary
n71401025_30468545_3247.jpg

Dude from the Klassix onstage getting some props
n71401025_30468546_3480.jpg

Are you in those shoes yet? BH performing his hit skit
n71401025_30468548_4006.jpg

Joe Performing Ventilation
n71401025_30468549_4269.jpg

Performing Hiatus
n71401025_30468550_4512.jpg

Performing focus with his signature hand movement @@+
n71401025_30468551_4757.jpg

Emotional Part of the show Brought bynoe on stage to do the Squaddd up in stack memory
n71401025_30468553_5275.jpg

Emany singing Invisble man
n71401025_30468559_6898.jpg

Performing old school mouse
n71401025_30468562_7728.jpg

Performing send him our love
n71401025_30468563_7999.jpg

Grand Finale All of ME
n71401025_30468565_8561.jpg

n71401025_30468566_8861.jpg

n71401025_30468567_9155.jpg

n71401025_30468568_9440.jpg

n71401025_30468569_9728.jpg

Joe n his shorty pics dont do her justice
n71401025_30468554_5524.jpg

Me n the Best rapper alive
n71401025_30468558_6620.jpg

This album is getting a lot of hype. This will officially be Joe Budden's last chance to impress me.
I'm sure he will be crushed if you stop effing with duke. Honestly, your opinion doesn't count anyway. And I'm from Jersey.

roll.gif
@ Allen I didnt even notice he had yellow kicks on I'm dying
roll.gif

True : Nah he didnt do talk 2 em, but he did do Roll Call which had the crowd going crazyyyyyyyyyy

Originally Posted by iLLscan

This album is getting a lot of hype. This will officially be Joe Budden's last chance to impress me.
I'm sure he will be crushed if you stop effing with duke. Honestly, your opinion doesn't count anyway. And I'm from Jersey.
And why is it that MY opinion doesnt count? Because I dont really care for one of your favorite rappers? Because I agree with the majority of hip hopfans?

Originally Posted by dland24

Originally Posted by iLLscan

And why is it that MY opinion doesnt count? Because I dont really care for one of your favorite rappers? Because I agree with the majority of hip hop fans?
ehh, if you dont like the MM series then i doubt you'll ever like dukes music. why illscan wrote what he wrote i dont know. but it prolly had to dowith you just "randomly" placin your opinion.

Nice pics...i need to get out to more concerts, looked like a lot of fun. dude with the twists should go bald
laugh.gif

hmm..

I was in town for the one 2 years ago, when Dre Rob opened for him...

might be this time too.

funny he's doin it 2 years to the exact date...same day I met my girl, we were supposed to go and didn't, maybe this time.

thanks.

yall hostin that?

Back
Top Bottom