Joe Budden - Rage and The Machine [Coming Soon] Vol. We've got a runner

Whats up with his voice? That was joey's weakest diss track off 1 listen.

Joe way better than that.

Probably from all that Psycho Sid yelling into the mic during his podcasts

Last edited:
I think it's better than some of you are giving it credit for

It's just that there's a number of flaws

It's too long
The beat is bad
His flow is bad
His voice is bad

I think it's better than some of you are giving it credit for

It's just that there's a number of flaws

It's too long
The beat is bad
His flow is bad
His voice is bad

For a diss to be good (when thinking of other great disses) many things should be present, a lot missing here.
I am/was a huge Budden fan, I was legit excited to hear this.

but like you said:
Beat is bad
that hook by the reggae guy was bad
voice/delivery was bad
what memorable line is on there?
the story (that he told on the podcast about drake hittin the same broads) etc is kinda lame.
old audio of drake biggin Joe up...Joe was definitely on the drake fanwagon early, but it looks bad overall.

he gotta come better than this. 5/10

Last edited:
After multiple spins, the diss is straight up fire. It is littered with double entendre. Def feeling the track.

He said mad ****, a lot of it is gonna go over people's heads. I just wish he had a better beat. Gotta be the worst beat I've ever heard for a diss song. Not only was it awful but it overpowered the vocals.

They're saying Drake recording a diss right now.

Joe said A LOT but like some have mentioned, it will go over a lot of heads. The beat is very subpar but I feel like this is just the mouse trap for something bigger and better.

He said mad ****, a lot of it is gonna go over people's heads. I just wish he had a better beat. Gotta be the worst beat I've ever heard for a diss song. Not only was it awful but it overpowered the vocals.

I just can't get over how bad that brat is :lol:

This

I think what we learned from Jay and Nas is people want punchlines and quotables they can repeat

They don't want to think hearing the verse, they want to laugh. Like jokes on a block. If your jokes is too long you're going to lose a lot of people.

Last edited:
Newports
This

I think what we learned from Jay and Nas is people want punchlines and quotables they can repeat

They don't want to think hearing the verse, they want to laugh. Like jokes on a block. If your jokes is too long you're going to lose a lot of people.

then that shows how dumbed down the music has become, people don't want to decipher lyrics like before.

Hollow da don, battle rapper who Joe battled a little while back. It's was trash though cause joe quit in the end, and both really didn't wow IMO

Hollow da Don is very tight with Drake and he also hates Joe Budden. Legit hates him.

Back
Top Bottom