Joe Budden respond yet?

^They didn't mutually agree to end it. Joe said its over but Saigon said its still on when he see him

Ok so.... Joey is 0-2 in the past what 30 days?

Ransom vs Joey.....Ransom wins, Joey makes an applebee's video acting all hard, Ransom calls his bluff, Joey makes a new video calling for peace?

Saigon vs Joey.....At First Joey was way ahead....Saigon lands a crazy blow in the 10th round...Joey may or may not still be down? I take it Joey is scaredSaigon will call his bluff like Ransom did?

Man this dude is disappointing me hard in '09.

Yah, well Ran also got caught with a gun and some coke in his car shortly after..

he didn't win anything except a trip to jail.

Originally Posted by allen3xis

Was the track better than the Pain in his Life one?

No.

Was it unexpectedly good? Yes.
doesnt make sense.so at the end of this your saying Budden won? cmon allen.you know he lost
laugh.gif

lol. It's funny when mm3 dropped up to pain in his life it was pure slurpfest round here but now that sai chin checked a lotta n's is gettin they JohnKerry flip flop on.

ok so collectively, NT has decided that this track was better than Pain In His Life... i mean, to each his own, but god damn... have any of you have any tastein legitimate battle tracks? Joe's first response is 10x the track that Sai's new response is.... #!+! the word play at the end with the letter J,because what is he really saying? hes just showing off bull @%*% rhyme skills (cough, papoose, alphabet slaughter) how is Joe taking an L? Joe stabs em withthe Houston line and he responds back with the same @@@% Ransom has said about Joe's chick... original? clearly it is not...

Saigon talking about making real music... what real music?! wheres it at? Sai has one decent track in "Don't You Baby" and thats ONLY because ofthe ridiculous beat. He keeps talking about Joey flopping and not selling any records, but god damn, how can you think thats a legitimate diss when he hasntdropped a single @!+*@+% LP... Saigon is garbage

Old School Mouse
Young *%*%!+
6 Minutes Of Death
Dumb Out
5th Gear
Stand Up Nucca
Thou Shall Not Fall
Talk To 'Em
Last Real *@%*% Left
Slaughterhouse>>>>>

although only a hand full of songs, the list goes on...

i'll stick with Jumpoff on this one

Originally Posted by zokid

ok so collectively, NT has decided that this track was better than Pain In His Life... i mean, to each his own, but god damn... have any of you have any taste in legitimate battle tracks? Joe's first response is 10x the track that Sai's new response is.... #!+! the word play at the end with the letter J, because what is he really saying? hes just showing off bull @%*% rhyme skills (cough, papoose, alphabet slaughter) how is Joe taking an L? Joe stabs em with the Houston line and he responds back with the same @@@% Ransom has said about Joe's chick... original? clearly it is not...

Saigon talking about making real music... what real music?! wheres it at? Sai has one decent track in "Don't You Baby" and thats ONLY because of the ridiculous beat. He keeps talking about Joey flopping and not selling any records, but god damn, how can you think thats a legitimate diss when he hasnt dropped a single @!+*@+% LP... Saigon is garbage

Old School Mouse
Young *%*%!+
6 Minutes Of Death
Dumb Out
5th Gear
Stand Up Nucca
Thou Shall Not Fall
Talk To 'Em
Last Real *@%*% Left
Slaughterhouse>>>>>

although only a hand full of songs, the list goes on...

i'll stick with Jumpoff on this one
You're clearly biased and have no clue what you are talking about.

Oh and by the number of expletives I can tell...
Spoiler [+]
u
mad.gif

^^Sai def aint "garbage", but yea tho, a couple of these N's prolly they own motives why they rocking wit dude...N's was going out they wayreaching for reasons to check dude heart in that other thread...and this coming from a N' who was tryna put N's on Saigon's music early...

As far as tracks go?

It was a draw.

Joe lost cause Sai got the last word..

pretty much what Im seeing wit it....if anything, Buddens got the edge if we going track-for-track...

what he did with that second track was prove that he's capable of making a nice diss, the bar was set extra low after that first record, which washorrible...all he did was show that he could hold his own, I guess that was enough for N's...

Track for track, Joe won. It's not really close. But Sai did get the last word and that **** was severe. The was Joey ends his "beefs" is REALLYcorny. It makes it look like he lost no matter what.

Is it safe to say the Niketalk slurpfest will end? Will NY/NJ now realize what the other 48 states know already. This Joe dude is an average rapper at best.Taking an L to Saigon is NOT a good look.

Originally Posted by JR Paperstacks

Track for track, Joe won. It's not really close. But Sai did get the last word and that **** was severe. The was Joey ends his "beefs" is REALLY corny. It makes it look like he lost no matter what.

that I agree with...I been sayin, no matter how dude try to spin it, it was some lame **** making a diss right after how the Ran situation turned out (whichnow I understand why he did it, hearing the story, Ran looking p*ssy out here now to me)...

but there is always perspectives, I understand both...from Buddens perspective, he really did have a reason to go at dude, Sai just popped up out the bluepoppin ****. Its only so much you gon take of that...

That Maino line was disrespectful tho btw, regardless of how he meant it or if thats his mans...thats why he always be gettin into this dumb ****...

"You're clearly biased and have no clue what you are talking about"

ok.. i dont know what im talking about.. is that the best you can do to combat your love for Saigon? I'm biased towards Budden for no other reason thanthat he is a much better talent

his lyrics speak miles or truth, angst, strenght, suffering & humbleness...Saigon just spits out silly wordplay that holds no bearing to anythingrelevant.. this is obviously my opinion and im entitled to it

during Pain In His Life.. he comes up with lines you've never heard before, where as Saigon responds with just defending himself about lines already toldby Budden... Sai's flow was nice, clearly... thats about it for me

It's looking like another L for Joey thus far. Looks like the year aint starting off right for this guy. Lost to Ransom, got a bad hair cut, and nowthis.

Originally Posted by Deuce King

It's looking like another L for Joey thus far. Looks like the year aint starting off right for this guy. Lost to Ransom, got a bad hair cut, and now this.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by zokid

"You're clearly biased and have no clue what you are talking about"

ok.. i dont know what im talking about.. is that the best you can do to combat your love for Saigon? I'm biased towards Budden for no other reason than that he is a much better talent

his lyrics speak miles or truth, angst, strenght, suffering & humbleness...Saigon just spits out silly wordplay that holds no bearing to anything relevant.. this is obviously my opinion and im entitled to it

during Pain In His Life.. he comes up with lines you've never heard before, where as Saigon responds with just defending himself about lines already told by Budden... Sai's flow was nice, clearly... thats about it for me
My love for Saigon? You see it's talk like that that is bout to have you in the same position as Joey. He lost. Get over it. I'm a fan ofboth artists. Hell I was hyping Joey on NT before pump it up, so really you ain't saying nothing to me that I'm trying to hear. You claim that Saigononly has one song "Don't You Baby" and that let's me know that you have no clue about Saigon which further lets me know that you are huggingJoey's nuts so tight it really doesn't matter what Saigon does or says b/c you're only gonna see one side of the matter. That's like me sayingJoey only has one good song "Pump It Up"
eyes.gif
It's funny to mehow a lot of Joey's "internet soldiers" have taken on some of his persona. The same people who think Joey has had the best verses on theSlaughterhouse joints are probably the same ones who think Saigon lost this battle.

"Nothing he can say after eatin' Fab's DNA" - Saigon

Dude needs to come correct cause Saigon was hella pissed off on that diss.
laugh.gif

-The Juice

hugging Joes quote un quote "nuts" i am not.. i am just a stronger fan of his than i am Saigon... that says nothing to my opinion of the battle

what else should i or anyone else think after that week attempt of a diss track in "Under Achiever" that Saigon won? the first time i listened toSaigon was Warning Shots and i somewhat enjoyed it, but as a whole.. as an rap artist i am just not a huge fan.. but thats not to say i have not listened todudes material....

and to keep the whole "Joe Budden is gay rumor" in your raps, imo, is just tired.. who the hell that hasn't already beefed with Joe not usedsomething of that nature in their song?

you cant say ***+ on NT without dudes like you jumping on your back telling you you are wrong in your thoughts.. i re assure anyone who reads my comments thatthey are obviously my opinions... i am not saying i am the "know all" or saying you are wrong for thinking Saigon now has the upper hand in thisbattle, but mearely stating my opinion.

i say things like " Nt has no taste in music" or "battle tracks" as a joke.. i am a constant poster only in the music forum so i obviouslyhave some level or respect in what everyone on here has to say

Back
Top Bottom