Joe Budden Runs Down Trolls And Makes Them Apologize

NT, where walking up someones driveway justifies murder.

How foolish do you have to be to think you can chase someone down though city streets and do them bodily harm for steping 3 feet on to your property.

Probably legal, lmao. Probably not.

It doesn't justify murder but running another time after justifies assault imo :lol:

Last edited:
Last edited:
and for the record, that seemingly "regular" house is more expensive than most of you would believe. Place of that size in a decent to good neighborhood in Jersey City, Edgewater, Hoboken etc..is more than the majority of what NT could afford.

How foolish do you have to be to think you can chase someone down though city streets and do them bodily harm for steping 3 feet on to your property.

I don't think anyway would say that.

But......

When you run up on somene like that, no remorse for the reaction.

Just imagine parking your car at YOUR HOUSE and a group of random people come runnin up on you.

Its not a good look.

and then there is this -

laugh.gif

I don't think anyway would say that.

But......

When you run up on somene like that, no remorse for the reaction.

Just imagine parking your car at YOUR HOUSE and a group of random people come runnin up on you.

Its not a good look.

You must not have read the thread, numerous people said that

Run up on him like what? The ran up on him like some dam groupies. Some suburbanites walk up to my car lile that my first reaction is not gonna be get out snd whoop em no questions asked. Yall some ol violent mofos in here.

I aint eem say that :stoneface:

But what KingKoopa said makes sense. Some celebs react that way like regular people would, what's not to get? Not everybody's just letting you run up to their house acting like an idiot.

Again, go run up on some celebs houses and see how it goes :lol: they should be used to it right?

Joe Budden Breaks Down the Full Story of Drake Fans Running Up on His House
Glad he thought it through and played it somewhat smart.

He would have been done if he shot one of those kids. Would have got a life sentence/football years, some Drake subliminals and some memes for his troubles. 
laugh.gif

Crazy what the internet does... laugh with u then give your address out. Thank God they did that to a dude like Joe budden. Alot of dudes would've got that address and sent the hype man to earn his check.

Back
Top Bottom