Joe Budden - Stay Schemin' Freestyle

yeah he just goes over other peoples beats, I mean he never has his own music its always over a popular beat, last time I heard from him other than slaughterhouse was the novacaine beat and it was sub par as well. actually lost points for rappin over a frank ocean beat, thats disrespectful.

I think the song is pretty good, but a lot of his new stuff isn't sticking to me like his Mood Musik stuff. I guess I just like the emotional music he does

Originally Posted by trak1sh

Buddens fell off....but then again he was never actually on.

You dont know music then. Yes Joell's was better but Joe is top 3-4 rappers alive right now

Originally Posted by yungdeadmike

yeah he just goes over other peoples beats, I mean he never has his own music its always over a popular beat, last time I heard from him other than slaughterhouse was the novacaine beat and it was sub par as well. actually lost points for rappin over a frank ocean beat, thats disrespectful.

unaware you are.

Originally Posted by jthagreat

unaware you are.

what? I didnt say he was garbage, he is just a has been and some people cant get over the past I guess. Slaugterhouse the only reason dude is relevant he has no credibility to me. He was mad cuz jadakiss didnt do a feature with him until he was signed to shady and the song t shirt and buttons explains the rest. Yet i still respect his lyrical ability enuff to check this thread/song and left my opinion. Joe dont need to be whinin about his braud on the dude Frank Oceans joints either aight!! Simp on somebody elses beats brodee
laugh.gif
what am I unaware of? I mean next time be more direct thats all.

I mean he never has his own music its always over a popular beat,
grin.gif

and as far as rapping over R&B beats your big homie Max rapped over disturbia but i get it that's cool
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by tyisny

I mean he never has his own music its always over a popular beat,
grin.gif

and as far as rapping over R&B beats your big homie Max rapped over disturbia but i get it that's cool
laugh.gif

yeah only time I hear about a "new" Joe budden song its always a remake of someone elses song
grin.gif

Max also rapped over Dream, Britney Spears, Bobby Valentino so on so forth. I mean whats your point? I'm just keepin it one hundun. 

Frankie O killed Novacaine and Joe tried to follow up with his "deep" version of a painful love song like really bros f outta here...FREE MAX B!!

Bar for Bar, Budden would hang w/ some of the best out there. If u are a fan of Hip Hop, u respect dude's craft. If u just a Rap fan, u like whatever's hot at the moment. Dude is corny as a person but to deny dude's talent is stupid. But of course if Weezy spit over the beat rappin bout a skateboard, A$AP Rocky spit talkin bout he pretty, or Earl used the beat as his "I'm officially back" track, yall would be goin nuts.

Originally Posted by jthagreat

unaware you are.

what? I didnt say he was garbage, he is just a has been and some people cant get over the past I guess. Slaugterhouse the only reason dude is relevant he has no credibility to me. He was mad cuz jadakiss didnt do a feature with him until he was signed to shady and the song t shirt and buttons explains the rest. Yet i still respect his lyrical ability enuff to check this thread/song and left my opinion. Joe dont need to be whinin about his braud on the dude Frank Oceans joints either aight!! Simp on somebody elses beats brodee
laugh.gif
what am I unaware of? I mean next time be more direct thats all.

i freestyle is likely gonna be on another dudes track. but MM 2-4.5 were a lot of new beats. he put out 3 albums as well. i mean, how is that only goin over popular beats? thats why i say you are unaware. 
(new subject directed towards Deuce)besides Hard in the paint freestyle by Ross, no ceilings with Wayne are you listening to that has this "staying power?"

there is an incredible amount of ignorance and stupidity in this thread. Dudes talking out their rear end about Joe Budden like a bunch of females.

Back
Top Bottom