Joe Budden Talks About The Boston Incident & The So Called Ban(Shuts DJ Down)

Originally Posted by MoneyGrowsOnTreez

Yea He did kinda son DJ On and ON, But i have a feeling Buddens will not be safe next time he's in the bean.

laugh.gif

Yea He did kinda son DJ On and ON, But i have a feeling Buddens will not be safe next time he's in the bean.
indifferent.gif
You and I both know aint no one doing nothing.

Guess You Have No Idea about Boston.^^^ And Joe budden is a herb, lets just see what happens next time he's in town.
Yeah guess I don't even though im there every weekend.Like I said aint !*!% gonna happen

Just like nothing happen to Cash Money, The Lox, Nas, LL cool j....The list is long homie, and joe is lucky they aint beat him up for all of worldstar to see.Since when is buddens even tough??

Guess You Have No Idea about Boston.^^^ And Joe budden is a herb, lets just see what happens next time he's in town.
yall need to listen to this man

Budden will get hands put on him.Im REALLY surprised they aint beat him DOWN that night.

True.

But Boston always has to act tough and seclude themselves. Joe's performed there more than once now, why not embrace him, have someone from the city workwith him?

Bigger than that, people got things backwards...you got guys who 'get it' like Life4Life and then when they get a little National buzz someone likeFrankie Wainwright will speak out and say something slick.

It's strange, stupid, jealous and holds everyone back.

"Never was tough. You acting like we still in that era homie"

naw ya right but Aint Sh*% changed imo. I mean think about it, Boston rappers and hiphop fans are already mad at the industry than his lame come in actinlike he jay-z at the Middle East? Boston area Goons have never been soft…Believe that!

boston doesn't get the same national exposure and respect as other cities so when big names do come here somebody from the city always has something toprove-

when you go to NY you know what it is, mia, cali etc....boston? not so much-

and the other thing about boston artist always going against each other is nothing more than good old fashioned

2606279810_91e3276b67.jpg

Originally Posted by Al3xis

True.

But Boston always has to act tough and seclude themselves. Joe's performed there more than once now, why not embrace him, have someone from the city work with him?

Bigger than that, people got things backwards...you got guys who 'get it' like Life4Life and then when they get a little National buzz someone like Frankie Wainwright will speak out and say something slick.

It's strange, stupid, jealous and holds everyone back.
Well said.....

I think if Joey really was on some disrespectful *%!! then he shoulda got snuffed. But this interview gave me the feeling that it wasn't that serious.

As far as Boston goes, a lot of rappers definitely got robbed, jumped, etc....here but as a result of that rappers haven't been messing with us

Originally Posted by iHateTimeDotCom

tellin Ns to get the #!@% off the stage while u performin is not disrespectful...

these dudes on the radio sound corny... why yall tryin to b hard? just get the #!@% off stage and enjoy the show...

shut up! boston is LAME...
because you've been there before?

Originally Posted by iHateTimeDotCom

tellin Ns to get the #!@% off the stage while u performin is not disrespectful...

these dudes on the radio sound corny... why yall tryin to b hard? just get the #!@% off stage and enjoy the show...

shut up! boston is LAME...

That's one group of ppl, don't be a clown and try to generalize a whole city you know nothing about the Bean fam.....

Originally Posted by visualmusiC

Dudes are so sensitive. You really getting mad because they kicked you off stage? Seriously?
Hell Yeah.Id get mad if Joe Budden outta rappers told me to get off...WHICHEVER city. This dude acting like he Hov or something. He had to be theonly dude to do it outta every other rapper that performed. Budden is gassed up and needs to sit down.

im from Jersey so im not even hating.

Nothing will happen, dudes is phony. The promoter dude or whoever was all "everybody on stage was my dudes and boys" or whatever he say. Why do allthe promoters friends need to be on stage during Joe's performance.

i bet when joey heard this it was more
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
than
eyes.gif
...the DJ and promoter sounded mad lame and smh at themactually bigging up the city for robbing cats back in the days....

I like Boston. I have a lot of friends in Chelsea & take the 15$ bus from China Town 8-9 times a year, but this type of I SH is exactly why their goodemcees move to NYC. Dude who called them crabs in a bucket was speaking the truth.
Boston has a large chip on its shoulder when it comes to this hip hop thing. They take more pride in I SH like this than producing good music. I don'tunderstand why though.
And in anticipation of all the Boston hate............... I'm not even really a Joey fan like that.

Back
Top Bottom