Joe Johnson Jordan II on ebay

es300

Banned
found these while making my daily runs on ebay...

not bad, that faded stitching is a nice touch IMO.

black and the hawks trim sets these off...not worth 2,000 though
tired.gif

29a8_1.JPG
2be2_1.JPG

3085_1.JPG
35a7_1.JPG

I wish jordan brand would release some of these PE's. Not just at HoH but a general release

Originally Posted by Spectacular23

I have a feeling these will be bought by flight club or will be on there website soon.

I don't think Flight Club buys shoes, just consignment. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Originally Posted by nickmcclure

Originally Posted by Spectacular23

I have a feeling these will be bought by flight club or will be on there website soon.

I don't think Flight Club buys shoes, just consignment. Correct me if I'm wrong.
Yeah they're a consignment shop, but the owner could buy them and try ti resell them.

Originally Posted by xbiker47

I wish jordan brand would release some of these PE's. Not just at HoH but a general release
It would not be the same...
PE = Player exclusive.

It would just a different PE.
Player edition, and would not be exclusive at all.

these are tight! i'm feeling ALL the PE IIs, prolli rather the JJ home IIs tho. wish i could cop some!

i dont think theyre all that nice, if the price was equal i would have bought the IIs from the CDP rather than these lol

go ahead and hate me now, cuz i know yall will haha

Funny thing is I was in DTLR at the Cumberland Mall on Thursday. I was trying to get some info on the pack when I turn around I see Joe Johnson himself sittingthere in a pair of white/red/blue PE 6 rings that ive never seen that had patent leather in them. I just knew he was gonna have on something exclusive. I wasdebating w/myself if I should make up some sob story and ask for him to donate a pair to me. But, once I looked at my feet and seen I was rockin some crispyblack cement III's, and just asked the clerk if I would be able to cop 2 sets of the CDP, I deaded the thought.

Back
Top Bottom