Joe Rogan & BJJ Black Belt "Brazilian Fighter" Argue "Hesearch About Heefer"

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Terrible that people still think this way about Mari. It being brazil i kind of understand were the brazilian fighter is coming from though. Kids in the poverty stricken�boroughs are�constantly smoking Mj & doing evil stuff, but thats due to�environment. No type of order is certain areas of brazil just plain war and corruption.�

Help embed its not showing up:  http://www.worldstarhipho...p?v=wshhKC4UeWo1cExK3j44

i would have thought that being a 27 time mundials champion would have given it away

This only make me think Joe Rogan is a bigger douche that I previously thought. I respect his knowledge of UFC and MMA but he seems like a punk.

Originally Posted by go rilla

i would have thought that being a 27 time mundials champion would have given it away
27x mundial champ is nothing.  Every black belt at my school has won mundials atleast 30 times... each.

"Joe Hoooogan!"

My dude went off when son went in on James Brown. Homie wasn't having it.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Hoo Chang Clan! That is the only thing that got me.

I only like Joe Rogan cause he clowned on Carlos Mencia at his own show:

laugh.gif
i was waiting for him to leg sweep Joe Hogan and put him in an arm bar

This has got to be a joke 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

At least dude was respectful, it he wasn't, Joe would have messed him up verbally 

Originally Posted by RustyShackleford

This has got to be a joke 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

At least dude was respectful, it he wasn't, Joe would have messed him up verbally 
it is.  Renato Laranja is a fictional character that they use in 10th Planet promotions and parody videos and stuff with Rogan and Eddie Bravo.  Thats why the 2nd poster put the imdb link to Rhasaan Orange who supposedly is the actor (and also supposedly an actual 10th planet student of Bravo's) that plays Laranja.

Originally Posted by Mr Fongstarr

I only like Joe Rogan cause he clowned on Carlos Mencia at his own show:

i couldn't even laugh at this, i just shook my head.  i always thought carlos sucked as a comedian, i didn't know he was biting material. 
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I hate this fool, hope one days gets his *** beat the living out of an mma fighter! Most of the time he doesnt know what hes talking about!!!

there is no argument against marijuana...except from tasteless lames who don't like it and ruin it for everybody else

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

there is no argument against marijuana...except from tasteless lames who don't like it and ruin it for everybody else
I don't smoke, so I don't care either way. Legal, illegal I don't care 
But smoking weed is a hobby, not a right.

Back
Top Bottom