JOE ROGAN PODCAST ... REAL RICK ROSS INTERVIEW + TRACY MORGAN PCP (VIDEO)

I'd say its as good as Bill Burr's but less ranty and more educational/pot head dialogue.

Burr is funnier than Rogan but Rogan's insight on some !*! is mind blowing at times.

Originally Posted by BrOwNiN187

I'd say its as good as Bill Burr's but less ranty and more educational/pot head dialogue.

Burr is funnier than Rogan but Rogan's insight on some !*! is mind blowing at times.

Rogan is good if you've ever done drugs, find MMA at all interesting and you are interested in reality.. the guy has had some cool experiences and met some interesting people. BTW I just started listening very recently but it was pretty good.

Originally Posted by kc24688

Originally Posted by BrOwNiN187

Rogan is good if you've ever done drugs, find MMA at all interesting and you are interested in reality.. the guy has had some cool experiences and met some interesting people. BTW I just started listening very recently but it was pretty good.
- Bas Rutten
- Anthony Bourdain
- Shane Smith
- Anything with Mayhem
laugh.gif

and Im trying Shroomtech right now
pimp.gif

came in thinking that i was gonna watch 20 mins top and ended up watching the whole thing. 
this stuff is amazing 
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by maicolkickhead

came in thinking that i was gonna watch 20 mins top and ended up watching the whole thing. 
this stuff is amazing
eek.gif
pimp.gif
Shane Smith interview is amazing.
Vice Guide to Liberia is INSANE!

Originally Posted by Prada G

Originally Posted by maicolkickhead

came in thinking that i was gonna watch 20 mins top and ended up watching the whole thing.�
this stuff is amazing�
eek.gif
pimp.gif
Shane Smith interview is amazing.
Vice Guide to Liberia is INSANE!
i actually heard part of that interviewed but never watched the video. that stuff is just crazy 
frown.gif

Originally Posted by ricky409

would yall say this podcast >>> mack lessons radio?

i keep hearing about it on the Bill Burr podcast but never gave it a try.

JRE > most podcasts out there, IMO. i started on adam carolla's and the dudes @ smodcast but i mainly listen to JRE and Deathsquad stuff. JRE changed my life for the better.

got this weeks Icehouse Chronicles on right now while i work... always good to help make a few hours go buy quicker.

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Prada G

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Podcast is pretty good. Sometimes they get off on some stuff and I just tune it out and it becomes some !@%$ just playing in the background. When they talking about conspiracies and stuff like that I'm all ears though.

Stayed up till 5 AM watching this last night. Pretty good interview, I knew loads about this guy already, but it was good to hear his insights. I just hope this guy can get a case on Officer Ricky and expose him as the real Fat Billy.

Back
Top Bottom