Joe Rogan Podcast

Dude caught a lot of flack for that interview. :lol: I WANT to like him, I’ve even attempted to listen to his podcast, but idk...his conversation skills(?) aren’t there yet I guess.

Dude caught a lot of flack for that interview. :lol: I WANT to like him, I’ve even attempted to listen to his podcast, but idk...his conversation skills(?) aren’t there yet I guess.

he's da highest rated podcast on da planet...

Random but related as well, all comedians don't need to do podcasts, like chill. Godfrey's is cool sometimes, but sometimes he's wild extra and his cohost Andre is so corny he makes me cringe.

rogan always sounding like he’s on the right and constantly denying it. he was laughing at Greta Thunberg being named Person of the Year and said she didn’t deserve it. Sounding like a repubican hating on her.

Joe Rogan endorses Bernie, Dave Chapelle endorses Andrew Yang.

The best 2 presidential candidates attracting endorsements from comedians who makes racist remarks.

Could be worst. We could have a racist presi ...

Nvr mind.

Screenshot_20200125-110342.png

imagine being that short.

rogan always sounding like he’s on the right and constantly denying it. he was laughing at Greta Thunberg being named Person of the Year and said she didn’t deserve it. Sounding like a repubican hating on her.

What has she done?

Back
Top Bottom