Joe Rogan Podcast

Any podcast over 2 hours

:smh:

Drink champs is a jewel because of its lenghty rap historical stories.

one of my new years resolutions is finally start listening to Joe Rogan full time, and not just clips.

this thread should've been better maintained on its own alongside da podcast thread out in da wild now.

Drink champs is a jewel because of its lenghty rap historical stories.

one of my new years resolutions is finally start listening to Joe Rogan full time, and not just clips.
I used to love drink champs but I don’t have time to listen to it for 2+ hours

i drive almost 2 hours to work everyday...i dont listen to music when im by myself so much tends to get gobble up by long podcast fairly easy.

imma cut my political intake in and do more scripted television & podcast, im missin out on too much golden contemporary pop culture content.

Last edited:
E93566AE-D069-49CA-A8BB-2AE9A56B15F2.jpeg

This should be interesting

they got annoying to me so not that much really.
You try the Joe Budden Podcast? If so what you think?

For the guys complaining about podcasts being 2 plus hours speed up the speaking rate to 1.5-2.5. When I am in a time crunch I speed the speaking rate up.

Some people talk so slow I can go to 3.0 and it sounds regular :lol:

You try the Joe Budden Podcast? If so what you think?

For the guys complaining about podcasts being 2 plus hours speed up the speaking rate to 1.5-2.5. When I am in a time crunch I speed the speaking rate up.

Some people talk so slow I can go to 3.0 and it sounds regular :lol:
I like the podcast, but hardly ever get to finish an episode before a new one comes out. Sometimes it a couple episodes behind that I’ll just skip to the newest one. But I listen to it on YouTube and it’s annoying af with ads and/or when I exit out of YouTube and restart it at a later time

Free Spotify let you dl the episode?

I've been getting stoned and watching his podcast over the holidays. I don't care for Eddie Bravo dude but I do mess wit Joey Diaz.

Can't wait for the Kanye Rogan podcast.

that's gonna be da sneaker equivalent of when Foamposites took on da eggplant moniker from da flightposites(its best colorway) and hell broke loose on that realm that bled over to all other genres of footwear, into main sneaker world continuity.

Pretty sure rogan still has a ds pair of yeezy 350s from Jamie sitting in the studio. He might have to unds them for the show

How?

Listen to it at the gym, while driving, commuting, home cooking, while in bed, brushing teeth and flossing, shower, getting dressed, taking dumps etc.

What’s your schedule like?

None of these Podcasts can top Taxstone. He’s the goat.

Drink Champs needs a different host.

Nore annoying. They do those celebrations and **** wayyyy too much.

SupremeBeing5 SupremeBeing5 i have a life bro. I don’t need a podcast to be the only thing on my mind :lol:

Yea all the extra shenanigans with Nore kinda turned me off. That and there never seemed to be any structure, so there was a lot of dead time and/or uninteresting conversations

SupremeBeing5 SupremeBeing5 i have a life bro. I don’t need a podcast to be the only thing on my mind :lol:

Yea all the extra shenanigans with Nore kinda turned me off. That and there never seemed to be any structure, so there was a lot of dead time and/or uninteresting conversations

Mr Jordan04. You can still have a life while listening to podcasts. You just don’t know how to make time and I’m here to help you.

Is your last name really Jordan? If not, you have no life.

-

Yeah I like the guest Drink Champs brings on the show, but it’s just trash.

They need someone like Method Man to host a similar podcasts.

Someone who can be serious and intellectual but still funny.

Free Taxstone.

That Lox Episode with Tax is one of the GOAT. Mixture of comedy, knowledge, and stories.

Back
Top Bottom