Joe Rogan Podcast

Recycle? And do WHAT with them? :lol:

The blood goes into fertilizer and I think the dead turkeys too.

The cow hides get dropped off at a tannery which is disgusting. Picture a lazy river of salt water full of rotting cow hides. You can smell it for miles. You just pull up with a dump trailer and dump it in the parking lot and a tidal wave of blood comes with it. :lol:

The guts get turned into dog food I think and the pigs go into makeup. No joke.

That job had me really questioning where I went wrong in life.

I got a homeboy like that. He can't eat pork because he used to work in his family's pig farm, then one summer he worked at a petting zoo that had pigs and he said that he noticed how intelligent pigs are. Then when he went back to the farm he the noticed how so much of the pigs behavior wasn't them just being dumb animals but reacting to their environment. And how they would adjust if conditions changed

He said the next time he saw a pig being slaughtered he got sick to his stomach.

A few years later he was a vegetarian. If he would give up eggs and butter he would pretty much be a vegan.

The wild hog problem in the Southern US damn near sent his uncle's farm into bankruptcy and he finds that hilarious.

I eat meat (way less than I used to) I don't judge anyone for eating it either, but damn, it is kinda ****ed how many animals we kill then waste their meat, and it is really ****ed up how we treat most animals before they get slaughtered.

That's why I'm welcoming the lab grown meat era with open arms.

I always think about how many individual chickens gave their life for one plate of wings

Pretty wild, it took JOE ROGAN to get you to that point. Kudos for growing and learning. For real. But it’s always interesting to me, who people will lend their ear to. Because I’m sure, you’ve heard this from the people it’s actually affected, and never took them for their word.

It’s pretty obvious who Joe Rogan is :lol:
huh? Were you enlightened from birth? I couldn't even drive when I started with JRE. I also grew up on the other side of the world where the politics were completely different, were no African Americans (actually no black people at all). Our cops don't even carry guns. Nobody was talking about those issues there and definitely not to a 15 year old who only wanted to play basketball.

Pretty wild you can look at a internet strangers comment and assume you know their entire background.

huh? Were you enlightened from birth? I couldn't even drive when I started with JRE. I also grew up on the other side of the world where the politics were completely different, were no African Americans (actually no black people at all). Our cops don't even carry guns. Nobody was talking about those issues there and definitely not to a 15 year old who only wanted to play basketball.

Pretty wild you can look at a internet strangers comment and assume you know their entire background.

Nowhere did I say I know your entire background :lol:. Nor did I imply it in the least bit.

I literally said, “kudos to you for growing and learning”.

Again, I simply said it is interesting to me, that it would be Joe Rogan to be your introduction to issues that affect these certain groups. People tend to take and trust information from certain sources, that have things in common. I can deduce what that is. But I might touch another nerve.
So many feels these days. Got damn :lol:

Nowhere did I say I know your entire background :lol:. Nor did I imply it in the least bit.

I literally said, “kudos to you for growing and learning”.

Again, I simply said it is interesting to me, that it would be Joe Rogan to be your introduction to issues that affect these certain groups. People tend to take and trust information from certain sources, that have things in common. I can deduce what that is. But I might touch another nerve.
So many feels these days. Got damn :lol:
"Because I’m sure, you’ve heard this from the people it’s actually affected, and never took them for their word."

You never implied it but somehow were "sure i've heard this from the people it's actually affected", even though no such people existed where I grew up. How were you so sure without some wild assumptions? Joe Rogan's pod was literally my only source and gateway into American politics, so there's nothing "interesting" going on there, and whatever you're deducing would be wrong.

The whole "you're such a snowflake and in your feelings" **** when you're wrong is played out. Just admit you were wrong, nobody's getting hurt here just not letting stupid wrong comments and conclusions slip by.

I listen to avidly Rogan for a while. When someone post a clip of his nonsense I go to Spotify and listen to it in context. If he claimed he voted for Obama twice I really don't believe him because he supported libertarians both times Obama ran. He was a hardcore libertarian in 2008. Said he would write in Ron Paul in 2012. He voted for the libertarian candidate in the pass two elections.

He was a big Ron Paul supporter. To me it was after he let up on the libertarian nonsense did he start talking so highly of Obama. Before that it was a lot of "great role model for black people" type stuff.

Joe Rogan is not some centrist liberal pissed off by "wokeness". He was a libertarian for the longest and after a while admitted he was full of **** on a lot of stuff. Before this stupid moral panic white people are having about "wokeness", he was complaining about PC culture. I remember dude having Sam Harris on and equating BLM to the Alt-right. It is ****ing shameful really that a cop coming on his show and breaking down the **** he did to back people was made him concede that point. This transgender nonsense.

Second, there are other sources to learn about the world than Joe Rogan. It is cool that he helped you come around on some things but he peddles a ton of nonsense and people are getting attached to. He also has exposed his audiences to conspiracy theorist and white supremacists. Let them peddle vile nonsense with little pushback. If someone listens to Ezra Klein instead they would learn much more, in a more productive environment. On a lost of subjects especially politics and political economy.

Joe has some liberal social views, he also has many more ****ed up ones. And some reactionary ones. When it comes to politics it not some both sides thing. His guess and views are slanted to the right, often in the worse ways. Dude has been pushing Covid conspiracy nonsense for a while now. His few lucid moments don't balance the scales on the amount of ****ery he puts out in the world now.
All good points, and I do remember him being a Ron Paul fan so you may be right on that one.

"Because I’m sure, you’ve heard this from the people it’s actually affected, and never took them for their word."

You never implied it but somehow were "sure i've heard this from the people it's actually affected", even though no such people existed where I grew up. How were you so sure without some wild assumptions? Joe Rogan's pod was literally my only source and gateway into American politics, so there's nothing "interesting" going on there, and whatever you're deducing would be wrong.

The whole "you're such a snowflake and in your feelings" **** when you're wrong is played out. Just admit you were wrong, nobody's getting hurt here just not letting stupid wrong comments and conclusions slip by.

I never called you a snowflake. Feels are def being felt a lot these days. I’m talking to you in a very calm manner. You’re being defensive. Relax.

Joe Rogan being your gateway into American politics…I’m not even going to touch that. Bless you. If it got you to a better point. That’s a good thing.

Now the other ****, that’s your experience. It is interesting to me. You lived on the other side of the world, yet had some kinda thoughts, ideas, preconceived notions, or just living in blissful ignorance…. that with the help of Joe Rogan…led you to come to a realization on these things. That’s growth. That’s your experience. However you got to that point. I simply find it interesting. You can’t dictate what I find interesting :lol:.

Keep growing. Keep learning.

Dammit DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican I just clicked the title link for the video by mistake.

Now the YouTube algorithm is gonna try to make me a white supremacists.
As much as his d riders kick and scream that he isn't leaning into some right wing stuff, the algorithms seem to disagree. Watch 1 decent clip of his and the flood gates open. "Oh you liked hearing Joe interview that man about overcoming his struggle? Here's some white supremacy"

As much as his d riders kick and scream that he isn't leaning into some right wing stuff, the algorithms seem to disagree. Watch 1 decent clip of his and the flood gates open. "Oh you liked hearing Joe interview that man about overcoming his struggle? Here's some white supremacy"
I think that’s more because of the right wing guests he has on
I be watching Joe Rogans podcasts with archeologists discussing the possibilities of Atlantis and stuff and I get a ton of videos l suggesting Ben Shapiro and Candace Owens

"The term gained attention after it was floated by Dr. Robert Malone on “The Joe Rogan Experience” Dec. 31 podcast."

Ironic that the a large part of the podcast was about media manipulation and how reputable physicians who aren't rolling with the narrative are having their credibility assassinated.

Early on in the pandemic when it was 5g and Bill Gates depopulation conspiracies the logical / rational move was to trust the government intervention.

2 years on there's some compelling arguments that those interventions are driven by financial incentives and not facts.

Ironic that the a large part of the podcast was about media manipulation and how reputable physicians who aren't rolling with the narrative are having their credibility assassinated.

Early on in the pandemic when it was 5g and Bill Gates depopulation conspiracies the logical / rational move was to trust the government intervention.

2 years on there's some compelling arguments that those interventions are driven by financial incentives and not facts.

My whole take on the “mass psychosis” titling is that it applies to folks who buy into conspiracy as well. We got half the country thinking Bill Gates is trying to kill everyone, that ain’t “mass psychosis?”

And what financial incentives would that be?

COVID is forcing government agencies throughout the world to limit, cancel, or delay the amount of events that would generate revenue for them. Sport stadiums are half full because of Covid-related government restrictions; festivals are shortened. Conferences have gone virtual and convention centers are probably turning into money pits.

On top of that, governments are spending money on vaccines and tests to make sure those things are accessible and cheap/free, or they're buying expensive treatment regimens for those who are hospitalized. Then, there are all those disability/unemployment payments that have to go to those who can no longer work in crowded environments because of the risks, and to the 10%-30% of infected folks who have debilitating symptoms long after "recovering" from the initial infection.

Can anyone explain why any government official would want to make this long list of increasing expenses and reduced revenues permanent?

vZE318.gif

Back
Top Bottom