Joe's Crab Shack

Im heading out in about a hour. So can you guys tell me whats the best thing to get on the menu?

The steam pots definitely. I believe they have 3 different kinds now. About 20 or so bucks for it, but it definitely filling.

Funny you mention this, my girl just mention how she wants to go tomorrow. Ill only been there once, I think I got fries and shrimp, idk, it was like 2 yearsago.

man for a place you would think is trash... that spot is the truth. wow.
dungeness crab and the crawfish are off the hook. boiling crab is great too, but I was super surprised by that spot

I use to always pass by this place thinking it was trash might have to check it out sometime. NT stay putting me on.

Joe's Crab Shack was the first restaurant I remember eating at. There was one around the corner from my house.
Thats why Crab is my favorite food to this day. Haven't been there in a while though. Get some crab I guess
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by BENBALLER

man for a place you would think is trash... that spot is the truth. wow.
dungeness crab and the crawfish are off the hook. boiling crab is great too, but I was super surprised by that spot
Indeed, depends on the one you go to though. Crab legs are good, that crab stuffed shrimp too. i wanna go and try the steampots.

Wait...they don't have coconut crab there?!

I remember getting Alaskan crab legs bbq style...and it sucked. I thought the setting was pretty cool though. There were "I love crabs" and "Wehave crabs" shirts all over the place.

overpriced for the the small portions and poor quality of freshness......I guarantee you their seafood is not fresh.

Back
Top Bottom