Joey Bada$$ 1999 mixtape

Tracklist for Summer Knights
01. Alowha (prod. Kirk Knight)
02. Hilary $wank (prod. Lee Bannon)
03. My Youth (f. Collie Buddz) (prod. Chuck Strangers)
04. Afterlife (f. Kirk Knight (prod. Chuck Strangers & Patrick Eulmi)
05. Right on Time (T’nah Apex) (prod. Kirk Knight)
06. Sweet Dreams (prod. Navie D)
07. 47goonz f. Dirty Sanchez, Nyck Caution & Rokamouth (prod. Lee Bannon)
08. Sit N’ Prey f. Dessy Hinds & T’nah Apex (prod. Navie D)
09. Word Is Bond (prod. Statik Selektah)
10. Trap Dour (prod. Alchemist)
11. Satellite f. Chuck Strangers, Kirk Knight & Dessy Hinds (prod. Lee Bannon)
12. 95 Til Infinity (prod. Lee Bannon)
13. Amethyst Rockstar f. Kirk Knight (prod. DOOM)
14. Reign (prod. Chuck Strangers)
15. Sorry Bonita f. Dyemond Lewis, Chuck Strangers, Dirty Sanchez, A La Sole, Kirk Knight, Dessy Hinds & CJ Fly [prod. Oddisee)
16. #LongLiveSteelo (Bonus track) (prod. Kirk Knight)

T'nah Apex.:pimp:

So is this a Pro Era tape or a Joey Bad***** tape with PE features.

His interview on Combat Jack made it sound like a Joey tape with PE features.

^Joey Bad***** tape with PE features.

Like you I was stunned to see T'nah on here! I was shocked to see her in the Summer Knights vlog I posted too! I hope she still does more work with PE.

I hope Sorry Bonita isn't the "Rosie At The Rubber Tracks" cut off the Rosenberg mixtape. It looks like the same exact people on the track.

Last edited:
T'nah was probably the person I was most excited about after Joey and Steez. Hope she continues to work with PE, too. Eager to see how she pans out.

Last edited:
^I would have to say the same HTTB regarding T'Nah. I know it is a small sample but she is one of the best female rappers I have heard in a good while. Her flow is very Lauryn Hill-esque.

I beat Joey Bad***** in a rap contest 2 years ago check it out. I placed 1st he placed 4th. 

I got my debut album coming out this week. Sherif Mattar. "Senioritis" the album. You will all be hearing about me soon, but just remember you heard it here first! 

I beat Joey Bad***** in a rap contest 2 years ago check it out. I placed 1st he placed 4th. 

I got my debut album coming out this week. Sherif Mattar. "Senioritis" the album. You will all be hearing about me soon, but just remember you heard it here first! 
laugh.gif
 @ a ******' 5-year-old somehow edging out Joey and eKZ not even makin' the list. Only peeps deserving of that top 6 were Joey, Villa, and maybe you (I say this only due to the fact that that first bar of yours was fresh af). The host clearly doesn't know much about hip-hop. Either that, or his opinions are just wack af.

Last edited:
laugh.gif
 @ a ******' 5-year-old somehow edging out Joey and eKZ not even makin' the list. Only peeps deserving of that top 6 were Joey, Villa, and maybe you (I say this only due to the fact that that first bar of yours was fresh af). The host clearly doesn't know much about hip-hop. Either that, or his opinions are just wack af.
I agree with you 100% that list was garbage lol. But check out my full verse. Like Joey, I was still young at the time and in the beginning stages of developing my voice, sound, and delivery. I'm 1000 times better than I was during that contest. I got some new stuff coming out real soon I can't wait to show to yall. Joey is one of my favorite artists, and it's just a cool little anecdote I get to show people knowing that I beat him in a contest. On a side note, damn I'm loving that 95 til infinity video. 

I agree with you 100% that list was garbage lol. But check out my full verse. Like Joey, I was still young at the time and in the beginning stages of developing my voice, sound, and delivery. I'm 1000 times better than I was during that contest. I got some new stuff coming out real soon I can't wait to show to yall. Joey is one of my favorite artists, and it's just a cool little anecdote I get to show people knowing that I beat him in a contest. On a side note, damn I'm loving that 95 til infinity video. 

My bad if it seemed like I was tryna bring you down. The utter wackness of that list got to me though. And thank you for posting the full verse. That snippet didn't do you justice. The full verse was straight fire though. If you really are 1,000 times better than that now, you've definitely got a shot. I'll be lookin' to cop once it drops. And yeah, that video was dope but not quite as dope as this:

I'm big into STEEZ so I really appreciated this vid.

Back
Top Bottom