Joey Jennings' collection - cool article (He was a muscular dystrophy sufferer)

Very sad story, but it's good to see that he possessed something (shoes) that allowed him to cope with his condition in a positive way.

Very sad story, but it's good to see that he possessed something (shoes) that allowed him to cope with his condition in a positive way.

pimp.gif

yeah man i read the article in an email... to see something like this is truly beautiful...his shoes gave him an identity and classified him as a true sneakerhead... he did it to make himself better and it became apart of him... thats how it should be... may he rest in peace...

yeah man i read the article in an email... to see something like this is truly beautiful...his shoes gave him an identity and classified him as a true sneakerhead... he did it to make himself better and it became apart of him... thats how it should be... may he rest in peace...

poeple like him ar people whom i look up to...they dont fear death, they just want to be happy as long as they can...because of people like him i try to live a happy life and help some of our less fortunate friends....nice article to read

poeple like him ar people whom i look up to...they dont fear death, they just want to be happy as long as they can...because of people like him i try to live a happy life and help some of our less fortunate friends....nice article to read

Heart warming article, although obviously sad, it's nice to see that this guy found a part of his identity through his Jordans, something which I think we can all relate to on this forum.
I hope his kicks go to a good home.

Heart warming article, although obviously sad, it's nice to see that this guy found a part of his identity through his Jordans, something which I think we can all relate to on this forum.
I hope his kicks go to a good home.

Back
Top Bottom