Jogger pants...

yea I'd like to try them but their "NO REFUNDS" policy has me hesitant to order..

I think its only because its a small shop so its tough to make returns all the time when your not well renowed. I do think their products are good though. Will def be scooping a pair of pants soon

Are you a true 30? I'm a true 31, but when I ordered the legacy's from UO in a 30 and tried them on, they were pretty baggy to me. I ended up returning them and have been reluctant to get the 28 (or Publish joggers in general) because I don't think Ill be able to fit them.

On the contrary, I have two pairs of zanerobe sureshots in 30 and they fit perfectly. The fit's pretty much on point, only problem is the length, which causes a little stacking around the ankle area.
I am in fact a true 30. Members have mentioned that each Legacy can vary from one another, even if they are the same size. If you decide to purchase a 28 from an online site, make sure they do free returns so you don't have to waste money on shipping if the 28 doesn't fit like you prefer.

And that is an example of a fad jogger...

2 zippers on the knees? Really? 
sick.gif

2 zippers on the knees? Really? :x

thank you for your two cents.

also i did something to make them stand out, all of these joggers are starting to look the same. Publish joggers look exactly like Zanerobe.

Last edited:

also i did something to make them stand out, all of these joggers are starting to look the same. Publish joggers look exactly like Zanerobe.
Just because its different doesnt mean its good.

Ronnie Fieg did something different when he made the back leg panel desert camo/woodland camo on his Mercer 2.0's. Thats different and that looked good. Adding 2 random zippers (not to mention no functionality in that idea AT ALL) on the knee is awkward.

2 zippers on the knees? Really? 
sick.gif

this isn't true though.  Zanerobe have a drop crotch and more casual appeal then publish.

I am not a fan of the knee zippers either.  I understand the need to stand out in a crowded collection but i think functionality would be better then just aesthetics. 

Just because its different doesnt mean its good.

Ronnie Fieg did something different when he made the back leg panel desert camo/woodland camo on his Mercer 2.0's. Thats different and that looked good. Adding 2 random zippers (not to mention no functionality in that idea AT ALL) on the knee is awkward.

And not to mention it's not different at all. There are plenty of these things out there. Walk in any random boutique, hell even Jimmy Jazz and you'll see plenty. Surprised you didnt add leather somewhere. Not hating but don't try to come across as doing something thats so different from the rest. Just keep it 100. No need to cop out for NT. Props on you having your own line and actually getting pieces made.

Try towel over and let us know... I don't usually iron my pants. And lately i just hang dry my publish legacy and don't get that much wrinkle..

I mean its just pants, not a big deal but of course I woudnt wanna ruin them either. I'll try the towel routine, it usually works for other clothing items like a charm.

Back
Top Bottom