Jogger pants...

Interested to see the whole jogger and how they fit tho.. No point on showing the cuff part, 80% of the people don't complain about the cuff, they c/o about the over all fit.. But thanx for trying...
sent you iMessage. i got the same joggers @ h&m yesterday lol

wanna cop the dynamos on nordstrom but a little confused on the sizing. i normally wear size 33 but have sure shots in 32. should i size up on dynamos to a 34? considering the elastic waistband on my size 32 sureshots?

wanna cop the dynamos on nordstrom but a little confused on the sizing. i normally wear size 33 but have sure shots in 32. should i size up on dynamos to a 34? considering the elastic waistband on my size 32 sureshots?

I went exact same size in dynamos as my sureshots.

What size joggers should I aim for if I'm a 30 x 30 in jeans?

I own several pairs of joggers already but they are all general sizing. (S M L)

Last edited:
Only reason I haven't gotten joggers is the drop crotch. Looks turrible.
Then buy publishbrand.

I own A LOT of joggers, from pants to sweats, from a lot of different companies; H&M, F21, CottonOn, PacSun, TopShop, Zumiez, Urban Outfitters etc. and Publish Brand is by far the best, quality, sizing = perfect.

Last edited:
Then buy publishbrand.

I own A LOT of joggers, from pants to sweats, from a lot of different companies; H&M, F21, CottonOn, PacSun, TopShop, Zumiez, Urban Outfitters etc. and Publish Brand is by far the best, quality, sizing = perfect.

How are the cuffed chinos from cotton on? Ive tried them on and i thought theyre nice. Also i went to tillys and tried some joggers but i forgot the brand its like "charles or charley" something..dont know which brand os better.. They range about $40-45

got my H&M in few days ago. They fit real NICE on me.....

Also got my Zanerobe Sureshots and those are great as well.

Gonna cop Dynamos next. Those Publish are ugly as hell. 

got my H&M in few days ago. They fit real NICE on me.....

Also got my Zanerobe Sureshots and those are great as well.

Gonna cop Dynamos next. Those Publish are ugly as hell

AGREED.

GOT MY CAMEL DYNAMOS IN AND THEY ARE GREAT. I THINK I LIKE THEM BETTER THAN SURESHOTS NOW :wow:

did you notice any slight differences? I'm afraid that i won't be able to button up a size 32 dynamo since I'm truly a 33
I just got my Dynamos in the mail today and the fit is awesome.

The calves are a little tighter than my Sureshots, but it could just be my pair; I'm not really sure if they're all like that.

Then buy publishbrand.

Yeah Publish will probably be my first try with jogger pants. Still not sure on their sizing though. I'm short and skinny, like my pants slim and fitted, not skinny or super tight.

I'd go a size down. I'm a 33 true 34 in levis and other pants but 32 in legacies. People say it depends on the color you get.
I'm grabbing the blacks. I'm a true 34 and the 34 zanerobes fit me perfectly. i also have really thick legs and calves. 

Banana Republic is getting into the Joggers business.  Theyre gonna have 2 colour choices. (Blue and Grey).  They should be available in a couple weeks. 

Back
Top Bottom