Jogger pants...

Sorry for terrible pics.
ohwell.gif
TOPMAN "Skinny Joggers"
 ​
they look good with both lows and mids

Target has a few Joggers from the line they did with Phillip Lim. Most of the line is probably cleaned out by hipsters if you're in a major city, but my local store had the navy joggers and a few of the shirts. Another Target I went to had the camo joggers. They're sold out online, but it's worth a shot if you're near a target. Price is $29.99.

View media item 617478View media item 617475View media item 617476

http://www.target.com/p/3-1-phillip...sku=14639030&gclid=CNGUuN34mboCFZOe4AodHjoABw

Last edited:
Target has a few Joggers from the line they did with Phillip Lim. Most of the line is probably cleaned out by hipsters if you're in a major city, but my local store had the navy joggers and a few of the shirts. Another Target I went to had the camo joggers. They're sold out online, but it's worth a shot if you're near a target. Price is $29.99.

View media item 617476
http://www.target.com/p/3-1-phillip...sku=14639030&gclid=CNGUuN34mboCFZOe4AodHjoABw

Been lookin for the camo joggers fam, i want to turn em into shorts. Where are you located? PM if possible.

Last edited:
Thinking about ordering these but dat price tag...shorty will laugh at me for days for spending that much on sweats smh
swiss made with 16oz American terry?  they just might be worth the price.  they look very nice

Anyone interested in Publish Joggers Navy or Tan sz 28? Mine came in and the fit is too slim for my liking.

Yeah, when I finished placing my order, there was a screen that said their email system wasn't set up right. I say give it til Monday.
Thanks. I just got a shipping confirmation for 1 of my 2 orders from last Friday.  They shipped it today.

anyone else get called by publish? i got called and was told the color i chose was oversold in my size, and was offered to pick another color?

Ordered a pair of Zanerobe Sureshot last night; got the black since i couldn't secure the black in my size from publish last friday. I'm looking forward to seeing them in person.

One of my Publish orders from Friday just arrived. REALLY like them.  Great fit//material.  Just fantastic IMO.  Thanks to this thread and all who contribute!

Never received shipping email from publish but both my orders will be here tomorrow along with my wine mercers. Think I'm good for awhile depending on what else kith drops.

Anyone interested in Publish Joggers Navy or Tan sz 28? Mine came in and the fit is too slim for my liking.
I mean.... 

there's a such thing as a loose fitting pair of pants size 30 or below?

I have Publish Bedrich (Brown) and a pair of the regular joggers (Olive) on the way today, copped a new pair on eBay for about 20 under retail. 

I mean.... 

there's a such thing as a loose fitting pair of pants size 30 or below?

I have Publish Bedrich (Brown) and a pair of the regular joggers (Olive) on the way today, copped a new pair on eBay for about 20 under retail. 

Touche, my friend. I guess I could explained better that they are too small for me and I needed a 30 rather than a 28. Oh well.

I was just at Target and the Philip Lim line was on clearance already so that means the camo sweats or the other colors are probably there as well if you guys find them at Targets around you

I was just at Target and the Philip Lim line was on clearance already so that means the camo sweats or the other colors are probably there as well if you guys find them at Targets around you

Lol word? They still had them front and center on their own display at mine.

Tapered sweats + Roshe/Flyknit/NewBalance/Asics = perfect combo

Thanks to this thread for putting me on to the Zanerobe's :smokin

I love the Nike AW77's as well

Back
Top Bottom