Jogger pants...

Yea waiting on some karmaloop orders but if they are based out of Boston, then that whole New England area is covered in 2 feet of snow.

I emailed them to see when my order would ship and go an auto response that due to the storm they would re opeb thursday (tomorrow)

In my experience Zanerobes dont shrink. They will go back to there normal state. Have you tried pulling up your pants.

Should probably get them hemmed though I'm not sure how they would work around the cuff. I guess that's why I don't hem and pay someone to do it for me :lol:

Gonna get rid of the zanerobes. On a side note, I washed my publish legacy's and they shrank down which fit me better. Waist shrank at least 1 size where I don't need a belt anymore and the length shrank about 2". That's definitely an option for those that have publish joints that are slightly too big.

Gonna get rid of the zanerobes. On a side note, I washed my publish legacy's and they shrank down which fit me better. Waist shrank at least 1 size where I don't need a belt anymore and the length shrank about 2". That's definitely an option for those that have publish joints that are slightly too big.
did you just wash or put them in the drier also?

No im still waiting as well. I got an email stating that due to so many orders placed, receiving late shipments, etc etc that this is why all orders have been delayed. At this point I just want a refund :smh:

No im still waiting as well. I got an email stating that due to so many orders placed, receiving late shipments, etc etc that this is why all orders have been delayed. At this point I just want a refund :smh:
Saposidly the order shipped today but it takes 24-48 hours to update the tracking number. They refuned the $8 dollars in shipping though.

Just came from Cotton On... Man these aren't half bad. Basically like some thrifty legacies. I would buy but I'm good with zanerobe. Quality is cheap. Didn't get to try it on. Had some good general colors like grey and black I think too.

View media item 1384423

still looking for a deal on some legacys

If i don't stumble upon one i am gonna grab a pair of i love ugly zespys. Not joggers....but needed

So I received my Zanerobe Dynamo's yesterday and I have to say that those who said these were better than the Legacy in comfort were 100% correct. I will say the fit is a bit on the skinnier side than the way I normally wear my pants (slim fit), but the comfort is amazing. I'm on the short side and the stacking wasn't as bad as I was anticipating. Overall I'm pleased with these and getting them for $40 didn't hurt either.

Anyone who ordered off the 60% off Karmaloop sale two weeks ago my shipping label was created. There is hope!

So I received my Zanerobe Dynamo's yesterday and I have to say that those who said these were better than the Legacy in comfort were 100% correct. I will say the fit is a bit on the skinnier side than the way I normally wear my pants (slim fit), but the comfort is amazing. I'm on the short side and the stacking wasn't as bad as I was anticipating. Overall I'm pleased with these and getting them for $40 didn't hurt either.

Could you post pics when possible? I've been eyeing Zanerobe's joggers and I'm on the short side.

Back
Top Bottom