Jogger pants...

And
I bet you the type of guy that wears whatever hypebeast tells you to wear.
Nuh-uh papi....i wear what i like and can afford. I have one pair of joggers from H&M i bought over a year ago..when it seemed the trend was getting played out actually...at least here in NY
..not saying people dont wear them still...just dont see as much.
Besides .....who made joggers a fashion trend....the answer : Hypebeasts.

And
Nuh-uh papi....i wear what i like and can afford. I have one pair of joggers from H&M i bought over a year ago..when it seemed the trend was getting played out actually...at least here in NY

Europeans made joggers a fashion trend.

And

no sweat, I ain't beefin' it's all love

I was just sayin that cats that still rock joggers obviously aren't the trend followers and they're doing their own thing.

out on the west coast though, erbody still rockin' em you can find them everywhere too. Even target bruh

I knew the trend got bad when I was seeing flower print and faux leather joggers at burlington coat factory.

Last edited:
Wear what u like and don't worry about what's in #pow. I'm with all of it, regular jeans, joggers, biker denim, ripped denim. As long as its being worn right it looks cool.

Joggers are dope.

They used to be a fashion item for me two years ago... Now they are perfect for the couch or walking the dogs and groceries.

Wear what u like and don't worry about what's in #pow. I'm with all of it, regular jeans, joggers, biker denim, ripped denim. As long as its being worn right it looks cool.

This is always the best advice. Who cares whats in or not. Where whatever YOU think is cool. Thats all that matters really. And never take advice from NT serious especially when its about pants. The term NT denim is a thing for a reason. Half this board wears NT denim on the regular and thinks that is the end all be all of jeans.

And never take advice from NT serious especially when its about pants. The term NT denim is a thing for a reason. Half this board wears NT denim on the regular and thinks that is the end all be all of jeans.
I don't know about that now.
laugh.gif

You wear #NT denim my man?

And
I bet you the type of guy that wears whatever hypebeast tells you to wear.
Curious why you're in a jogger thread if you don't like them? 
Joggers are dope.

They used to be a fashion item for me two years ago... Now they are perfect for the couch or walking the dogs and groceries.
They're my winter time equivalent to basketball shorts lol. Need to run to the store, grab the mail, or go some place quick. Joggers it is.

Back
Top Bottom