Jogger pants...

^^^ Here´s a sizing guide for those who are interested:
[table][tr][td]Size[/td][td]Inner leg[/td][td]Outer leg[/td][td]Waist[/td][td]Feet[/td][/tr][tr][td]S[/td][td]76[/td][td]103[/td][td]78[/td][td]24[/td][/tr][tr][td]M[/td][td]77[/td][td]103[/td][td]84[/td][td]26[/td][/tr][tr][td]L[/td][td]78[/td][td]104[/td][td]86[/td][td]278[/td][/tr][/table]

i fixed the stitching flaw in my Zanerobe Sureshots and decided to keep them.  Have been wearing them today, and I have to admit, they are very comfortable.  The fit is like sweatpants, there is too much room in the crotch, and IMO they are overpriced, but for free- i can not complain!

Last edited:
Today i got my Nike Twill pants, really nice. fabric is thick yet soft.

Some fit pics along with my Tech Windrunner:

Pants fit is nice, like sweatpants but no drop crotch, really comfy.

Last edited:
Those Nike twills look pretty baggy. Not a fan lf joggers that don't hug the ankles. I got my Zanerobe Buckshots in today and they're pretty nice. Would not pay retail though. Another plus is that they have a regular zip fly and belt loops as opposed to the drawstring.

cottonon, completely soldout on the US website. You can only find them in stores or in the other international sites. The olives were copped at Singapore with $30 shipping :x but if you sign up to there email you'll get 30% off
how low is the drop crotch? Its pretty uncomfortable walking when they are low(I know cause I have a pair of h&m drop crotch pants) and how's the quality? I've heard Cotton On clothes doesn't last long

The drop crotch on the Cotton On joggers are not that low at all. I suggest trying them on in store if you can because Cotton On sizing can be inconsistent. I bought a few colors but I ended up returning them, they fit ok but a little too skinny for my liking.

cottonon, completely soldout on the US website. You can only find them in stores or in the other international sites. The olives were copped at Singapore with $30 shipping :x but if you sign up to there email you'll get 30% off
how low is the drop crotch? Its pretty uncomfortable walking when they are low(I know cause I have a pair of h&m drop crotch pants) and how's the quality? I've heard Cotton On clothes doesn't last long

They are pretty low especially since I'm 5'7". I wore the olive ones to a concert and was going pretty hard on them and sweating; they basically stretched out, but not too much. For $40 they're worth it. It's not like you're gonna wear them everyday like a pair of selvedge pants.

cottonon, completely soldout on the US website. You can only find them in stores or in the other international sites. The olives were copped at Singapore with $30 shipping
sick.gif
but if you sign up to there email you'll get 30% off
They are pretty low especially since I'm 5'7". I wore the olive ones to a concert and was going pretty hard on them and sweating; they basically stretched out, but not too much. For $40 they're worth it. It's not like you're gonna wear them everyday like a pair of selvedge pants.
What size cotton on cargos are you wearing in the photo?

Those Nike twills look pretty baggy. Not a fan lf joggers that don't hug the ankles. I got my Zanerobe Buckshots in today and they're pretty nice. Would not pay retail though. Another plus is that they have a regular zip fly and belt loops as opposed to the drawstring.
They´re not baggy at all. Maybe Shelta´s model look baggy, because they size up. If you order  go TTS. I´m 5´9"/140/w30 and got size S.

Anyone willing to roll the dice on these and be the guinea pig?

http://us.cottonon.com/shop/product/drake-cuff-pant-dark-sand/

they basically look like a zanerobe copy even down to the "washed black" color name. My zanerobes are a 34 and fit good....might grab these in a 34 in the lighter khaki or camo...
They look ok for the price, my only concern is that they look really skinny and hence hard to fit if you have thick thighs and calves....

Last edited:
Anyone willing to roll the dice on these and be the guinea pig?

http://us.cottonon.com/shop/product/drake-cuff-pant-dark-sand/

they basically look like a zanerobe copy even down to the "washed black" color name. My zanerobes are a 34 and fit good....might grab these in a 34 in the lighter khaki or camo...

They look ok for the price, my only concern is that they look really skinny and hence hard to fit if you have thick thighs and calves....

Yeah my zanerobe surshots i sized up in. The waist is a bit big but when you tie the strings its ok. But a 32 waist fit me great...but the legs were leggings it was bad :lol: so if i do i will order these in a 34 too and hope for the best

does anyone know how the zanerobe slingshot fit?  does the waist have any stretch?  i have the sureshots in 32.  thanks very much. 

Back
Top Bottom