Jogger pants...

^ Come up **** the hype

Funny thing, I saw the pants a few weeks ago at the same h&m. They had the $15 tag on them but apparently they made a mistake and they weren't on sale and I decided not to get them. Regretted the next day lol went back today hoping they were still in stock expecting to pay full price and they were on sale. No brainier.

Anyone know we're I can get jogger sweatpants or cuffed sweatpants for a good price not Tech Fleece it's so expensive.

Anyone know we're I can get jogger sweatpants or cuffed sweatpants for a good price not Tech Fleece it's so expensive.

Depends on the look you're looking for. For everyday stuff i go to department stores. I normally buy when they're on clearance for like $10- $20. Tech fleece is a game of patients. I have about at least 15 pairs (mainly doubles) and I think the most i ever copped for one pair was $55 and that included shipping.

Depends on the look you're looking for. For everyday stuff i go to department stores. I normally buy when they're on clearance for like $10- $20. Tech fleece is a game of patients. I have about at least 15 pairs (mainly doubles) and I think the most i ever copped for one pair was $55 and that included shipping.
Thanks for the input man! Do you have any of the H&M sweatpants joggers and are they ok? View media item 2077506

Thanks for the input man! Do you have any of the H&M sweatpants joggers and are they ok? View media item 2077506

H&M is for skinny dudes and im not skinny lol.

H&M is for skinny dudes and im not skinny lol.

HM is for skinny dudes? The jogger sweats they have are generous in sizing. You could size down in them and they still woudnt be as slim as your true size in Tech Pants.

Last edited:
IF anybody sees h&M FOG style pants in a 36 in Olive or Khaki at any of your local H&M's let me know, will pay above retail with tip. PM if you can, thanks.

May have to pick up a pair of those. got some I love ugly zespy pants, but trying to get used to the drop crotch :lol:

fellas, pardon my extreme ignorance on this as I'm sure this has already been discussed in this thread before. but is it possible to taper and shorten a pair of joggers? I almost always shop for myself and have to alter all my pants as I'm fairly short, but the lady got me a pair of joggers. never messed with them before because they always end up looking terribly baggy on me.

Back
Top Bottom